5

A few weeks had passed since Mick began to hurt himself. But from what you could see he was getting better. Still no one had realised what was going on with Mick although Johnny knew there was something up. He had a plan...

Mick was stood in the bathroom staring with his shirt off at the deep scars that had been left from the number of times he had frantically tried to make himself feel better.. it was working but not enough. He had to do it again and again.

Mick stared for a moment or two more before his eyes got a glance at the crack that was in the glass for rinsing you mouth. He could feel it coming again. The thrill of wanting to do it and how much he enjoyed the pain. He lifted the glass up throwing it against the bath to allow it to break with little noise. Then he slowly lifted another piece looking at where he could harm next. The scars were awful. And painful. He pressed it against his skin once again this time not in as much pain as he was used to it. Again doing what he usual did. Sliding the glass along. The blood pour from his skin as it opened. He thought it would be how it normally was. Stop the bleeding and continue his day. But then. There was a click as the door opened. The glass still embedded into his skin. He turned his head. To see someone he didn't expect. And then look in their eyes we're of horror...scared...and upset.
'Mick...' said the voice as it broke...
Mick swallowed and looked at the figure. 'Hello Linda...' he said as the piece of bloody glass slowly fell from his hand and smashed into a million pieces on the floor like his heart did that day...