9

Chapter 9

Mick's heart rate on the monitor began to rise...the beeping becoming more broken by the second. He was still out of it but his heart was working!! Then his finger moved even more. Linda had his hand in hers as she looked down. 'Oh my god..'  she stated in shock

You could see Mick's eyelids beginning to flicker and his eyes move underneath. He began to slowly gain his consciousness whilst Linda stood sobbing

'Mick!!' She cried startled. 'Come on Mick baby! You can do this! You can make it! Just open your eyes. That's all you gotta do' Mick slowly squeezed Linda's hand and then his eyes flickered open. His eyes were half open due to the brightness of the light and then he saw Linda. He smiled ever so slightly at her and lay there coming round completely. Linda realised that his eyes were now open through her blurred vision from the tears. She wiped them away quickly looking at her beloved husband lay in the bed. 'Your ok! Your ok!!' She cried. Mick slowly pulled the oxygen mask down from his face slowly. Linda had asked him one very simple question a few months before she left him. But due to the fact Mick turned her down because of the amount of tension they had a while back she left him.! 'Please...never do that to me again!!' Linda cried.   Yes...' Mick said in a husky voice as he was just woke up. Linda looked at Mick confused. 'Yes?!' 'I-i mean yes...I-I will stop hurting me...I-I will marry you...if you still want to..' Linda stood looking at Mick tears streaming Down her face in total shock.......