Salon whoop whoop

Niall has called me so many times, all I've done was hit ignore ignore ignore.

Today was my first day at the salon and I was nervous but excited. Nervous that I wouldn't do good but also excited because the owner looked at the hair and makeup looks I had done and wanted me instantly.

Starting to get ready I put on some dark wash high waisted skinny jeans, a white tank crop top, a cardigan over it pairing it with some black bootie heels. I did a quick side braid then put on a sun hat. I already did my makeup.

"Okay dad well I'm on my way out" I walked down the stairs, him smiling at me.

"You look great honey, have an excellent first day." I hugged him bye and grabbed my car keys, leaving. I had my car brought over here two nights ago, knowing I would have to get around some how.

Climbing in my car my phone started to ring, Nialls name popped up again. I finally answered it realizing that if I didn't he would just keep calling.

"Hello"

"Lexi, you answered" I held a long pause before answering.

"Yea what do you need Niall, I'm on my way to work" he hesitated before answering

"I miss you Lex, I miss us"

"You really should have thought about that before letting me catch you with your pants around your ankles. I have to go, bye"

And with that I hung up. I slid on my sunglasses and made my way to the salon, listening to sleeping with sirens on the way.

After 15 minutes I found the salon, parking my car in the front I grabbed my phone and locked up the car.

Walking in I took in the surroundings, it was very nice and clean and neat. Very...white. I was in love though.

"Hey welcome to Urban Betty salon anything I can help you with?" I smiled and shook her hand.

"Hi I'm Lexi Hill, Cindy called me offering me a job here?" She smiled and pulled me in for a hug which I happily obliged to.

"I'm Cindy, it's so great to have you here" I smiled at her.

"I really appreciate you having me, long story short I was in a bad spot back in New York and this was like a blessing in disguise." She smiled warmly and led me to one of the stations.

"Well I wanted you here because I knew by looking at your work you would do awesome here" I nodded in excitement.

"Well, something's telling me that you can figure it out from here, you can be in the makeup for now, I will train you more in hair later" I nodded thanking her again.

****

The day went by quickly and least to say, I loved it.

I walked out to my car and grabbed my wallet, deciding to stroll around Nashville for a bit seeing as my dad gave me cash until my pay check hit.

I walked around for about 15 minutes and ended up at the Gulch. It was an area in town that had nostalgic murals to take pictures by and cute restaurants and cafes. I loved this part the most.

"Ouch shit!" I yelled, suddenly getting knocked on my ass.

"Oh i am so sorry" an Australian accent said. Confused I looked up to see a beautiful dark headed boy. He has big brown puppy eyes and tan skin.

"It's alright I should have been watching where I was going" I smiled sheepishly as he helped me up. He gave me a lopsided smile

"I'm Calum" helping me up from the ground he grinned again.