Highschool's a bitch

Highschool. Or Hell as I call it. You think it will be full of fun memories and laughter and blah blah blah. It's all bullshit what they tell you. They make it out to be fun but by the end of Freshman year, you're ready to get out.

Senior year is better than all the others. So I've heard. It's probably bull shit too though. I live in California, and go to Grant high school. It's my first day of my senior year and I'm already done with this school year.

I woke up at about say 6:30, school started at 8:30 so I had an hour. I put on a pair of high waisted black jeans, a maroon halter crop top, black and white adidas shoes, and straightened my black, thick, hair. I did my make up which consisted of brows, eyeliner, contour, and highlight. I slipped in my nose ring and looked in the mirror. I thought I looked good for the first day. My tattoo's were showing. I had three tattoos. I had a rose piece on my arm, waves on the front of my shoulder, then Celtic design on my stomach. I loved them and planned to get more. My mom signed off on them when I was 16 because she didn't give a shit, but this is the first time I don't have to cover them up. I just turned 18 on July 21, and at my school, when you turn 18 you don't have to cover them up because legally you're an adult. It's weird.

I grabbed my back pack and walked down stairs and looked at the time. it was 8:00 so I decided to go ahead and leave. I hugged my mom and little sister bye and left.

I drove by Starbucks before school and got a Venti Strawberry refresher,but instead of water being in the drink, I replace it with Coconut milk. It's amazing.

I soon parked in my regular spot, smoked a cigarette, then walked in school.

I had already gotten my schedule over summer and I had the same teacher for home room...again..

I walked in the classroom and gave my teacher the middle finger when he looked up at me.

"Now miss hill, that's definitely not the way to start off your senior year." He said in a strict manner. I sighed, set my drink down, with my bag and plopped down on a desk someone was already sitting at.

"Mr.Blankenship, No disrespect by this but, like you said, this is my senior year. I honestly don't give a shit." Everyone was looking at me shocked, some laughed, others ignored our conversation.

"Whatever, I do not feel like putting up with your crap today, had to do it all last year" He told me, I hopped down off the desk, grabbed my things and blew him a sarcastic kiss as I walked to the back seat.

The teacher started calling roll as I scrolled through my phone. He got to me and I just waved him off showing that I was here. Even though there was really no reason for him to call my name at all.

"aaaand Niall Horan?" Mr.Blakenship called out and I rose my head to look to see who that was.

"Here" said an Irish accent. I turned to my left and a boy with blonde hair with dark roots was sitting next to me. I looked him up and down. He was wearing black skinny jeans, high top vans, and a white tee shirt with a girl in a bikini with a panda head on her head. He had a few tattoos here and there. Not Many though.

"Like what you see love?" His Irish accent snapped me out of my zone and I looked up, to see him smirking at me.

"Maybe I do, Maybe I don't. Just taking in the view" I said to him smirking, and he looked a little taken back, not expecting that as my answer. He grinned and laughed.