CHAPTER #1

Behzad,son of Afhan Malik a prosecutor and prestigious business tycoon   was extremely jovial kinda personality having no resentment and no worries in his life rather it was sumptuous and ornate. Behzad's mother Zhahleh was a fashion designer and well known philanthropist  had established a lot of foundations and  trusts for children and women.Behzad was the only heir of Malik family and luxuries of his life were in bloom,he was a stunning beau with remarkable social connections.He was the student of the most illustrious institutes in Tehran and was referred  as 'playboy' and 'snob brat' in the university campus as he befriended with the students who belong to the elite class and had notable family.He had a group of five friends Arash,Cyrus,Esfir and Hatic.This group of five was extremely famous at university due to brands of their cars ,their branded clothes and accessories and the way they walk and talk was all distinguished from the rest.They used to have parties most of times,went to bars and change the every ordinary moment to a special one and celebrate that with with great zeal.

Behzad had no temptation for girls and they had no worth for him because they used to hover all time around but he was no more for them but a playboy. How the girls would be significant for a handsome  heighted hunk like him,who had  chiseled body ,sharp jawline,little fine beard,flawless hair and the way his veins bulged from his muscular arms and the way he used to fold his sleeves over bared graceful arms ,these all features were enough for a girl to fall for him.

Esfir had an attraction toward behzad as they were friends since the school time but she never had a confession about it,her feeling became evident many times when some random girl tried to get cosy toward behzad,her envious attitude showed her sentiments for behzad.Contrary to her Behzad had no feelings for her but he  often used to flirt with her that made Esfir believe that Behzad had feelings for her,despite of knowing his nature she wanted to remain oblivion about his intentions.As time pass by her feelings for him became too much intense that eventually she fell for him .

Once Arash and Cyrus devised a plan to go for hiking on Alborz mountain in northern area of Iran .Crew of five friends set off on journey laughing and giggling and singing the indigenous songs.On reaching their destination they set up their camps ,gathered woods and lighted the fire,ate their dinner and started gossiping start playing musical instruments as Arash,Cyrus and Behzad constituted  a music band too.After the music Hatice suggested all to play Bitter Truth game where every one had to reveal some secret about them.Esfir found it an effectual chance to made a confession about her feelings for Behzad.When she made confession Behzad and everyone get shocked upon it,and he denied about having any such feeling for Esfir and left her heart broken.Upon hearing his bitter words Esfir broke into tears and there was a big silence afterward.The joy of trip has vanished after this confession every one went to sleep in their respective camps and decided to go back .

To be continued ...............