Chapter #4

''Calm down  Afhan .....the kids  are liberal these days dont restrict him ...let him do whatever he wants im sure he is not let you down anyway ....look at his face such a naive child he is''Mr Hamdan said defending Behzad .....and everyone moved toward their bedroom as it was late night ....Behzad also hardly managed to move upstairs to his  as everything seemed to moving in front of his eyed in drunk condition ......slammed the door behind him and fall on his fleecy bed slackly and in no time the deep sleep prevailed over him''

someone was throbbing the door in the morning ,Behzad opened his eyes narrowly and got up ,stretched his arms put on his slippers and moved toward the door to open it.....

''Behzad sir your parents and guests are waiting for you down there in the lounge for breakfast '' Farzeen said humbly....Farzeen was the butler who had been serving his family for last 15 years 

''im just coming in half hour .....you say them dont wait for me on breakfast and take a start ''

Behad moved toward the bathroom and took a shower ......and put on his fit denim jeans,polo shirt and slippers,he looked so striking even in the ordinary outfits....and moved down toward the lounge where everyone was sitting around the dining table having alot of appetizing dishes he pulled out a chair next to Sophie and perched over it, .......his mother served him with chinese and they started their breakfast ......while eating those predator hazel eyes of Behzad remained fixed  on Sophie ,he was focussing her every move ,the way she was adjusting her hair flicks behind her ears,the way she was talking ,and the way she was smiling .....the way he touched her hand while she was passing the water to him........it was an explicit cue that sophie was going to be the next prey...

''Behzad dear as its sunday today and you have not to go your university so I have decided to go shopping today with Mrs Hamdan and Sophie and i want you to go with me as i have to do some shopping for you too''

''Sure mommy i'm going ....how can i negate orders of my pretty mom''Behzad said with a bizzare smile while his eyes were still following the moves of Sophie

It was  noon when Behzad took out the car from the garage,Mrs Malik accommodated herself on the front seat beside Behzad,while Mrs Hamdan was on the rear along  with Sophie ,Sophie was just behind him ,Behzad started the car gladly and adjusted the mirror in such away that he could easily gaze upon Sophie ,there was a delphic wickedness in those hazel eyes staring at Sophie all the way toward Central Mall