chapter #3

He reached the hospital and rushed toward the counter briskly...

''Let me know about about MIss Esfir Azar ...im her friend ''Behzad inquired gasping

''She is in room 403 on 3rd floor''The attendant responded

he rushed hastily toward the elevator,his expressions were full of guilt and he was sweating profusely ....upon reaching on 3rd floor he saw his all friends were there and they all were tensed for what was happened ...Esfir's  mom was sobbing and her Dad Mr Azar was trying to console her...on Behzad entrance everyone was gazing at him as he had committed some crime 

yes he was the culprit ,he had smashed someone's heart without taking into account what would happen to girl who had sentiments for him since the childhood...he has shattered someone's fantasies in such a ruthless way that she was compelled to end her life in a misery.After all he was a play boy and he made it evident......

Cyrus approached Behzad and seized  him from his collar'' you rogue you didnt even left our friends zone ,its really a shame to have a buddy like ....you bloody weirdo''he was about to punch him when Hatice came between the two and indicate them to have serenity  in hospital 

''Scoot from here scoundrel  and get some balls to be a man ''

would the suicide attempt of Esfir made him a changed person ?would he be tender toward the girls with whom he was merely playing ?

''jeez! why the hell these morons are considering me the convict for her act ,she was the one who fell for me i didnt inculcate the affection in her bloody heart ...i dnt undertand why these girls are born overly sensitive ...she has put me in  a trouble ....prick ..''he murmured to himself and drove toward the bar ....he lit the cigarette and moved inside ....the bar was full of ravers and jaunty youngsters fully succumbed to the loud woofers and wine  when he tugged out the stool from under the table and ordered a champagne bottle and started dancing in the huge crowd of amorous girls and boys  on the floor carelessly as he was fully drunk and had forgotten about the fuss he created in his life....his was even unaware of his mobile phone which was ringing from half an hour....then picked up the phone and responded in voice ''who's there?'' 

''its me your father .....where are you at this time ....do you have any idea how much we are concerned about you ...you are such a reckless boy .....i want you at home instantly''

Behzad hung the call wearily .....picked up his charcoal coat,stepped out of the bar and bump into car.He sagged himself with the car seat and turned the music in car louder ...Driving incautiously he reached his home and give a long car horn  until the watchman opened the main gate 

He drove inside the garage and moved toward the lounge where his parents were waiting for him infuriated 

Mr Afhan reprimanded him''you are not a teenager anymore you have to be the care taker of my business empire in few years this non serious attitude is not going to work anymore ....our too much leniency has spoiled you''

Listening to the noise Sophie and Hamdan came out in the lounge......