Chapter two

No p.o.v

As the car started rolling down the streat, Ciel got his scissors out of his bag and put one blade to his wrist. He pressed down slightly and pulled the blade across his wrist, making a small cut. He let out a small, quiet moan and kept cutting. About half way to Alois' house, Ciel stopped cutting his wrists after making about 10 cuts in each wrist and bandaged them. "Damn it. Alois is going to see them and know exactly what happened," Ciel whispered to himself. He shrugged and closed his eyes and rested his head on the door. Soon the car stopped and Sebastian beeped the horn. Ciel had falled asleep and didn't realise that Alois was in the car until he poked Ciel's eye. "Whaaaat Alois?" Ciel said in a sleepy voice. Alois pointed to the scissors covered in blood. Then pointed at Ciel's wrists and sighed. "Ciel you need to tell Sebastian about this or you will end up hurting yourself," Alois said and took one of Ciel's hands in his own. "I know. But how long have I had this problem? It isn't the type of thing I can just talk to my butler about. He'll make me go on medication and make me talk to a counceller about my problems," Ciel replied and put his hand on Alois'. The car slowed down and turned in to the car park. "Alois hop out of the car and Ciel come to the front please. I need to talk to you," Sebastian said after rolling the window between the back and the front down. Ciel took his hand off of Alois' and Alois let go of CIel's hand. "Wait for me Alois," Ciel said and got out of the car. Alois followed him out. "Yeah," he said and walked to the side of the car. Ciel walked to the front of the car. "What?" he asked in a cold tone of voice. "I know what you did. You cut your wrists. Why?" Sebastian said in a soft-ish voice. CIel sighed and walked to Alois. "Let's go into school," he said and put his arm around Alois' shoulder. Alois smiled and put his arm around Ciel's shoulder and the two began walking into school. Sebastian sighed and began driving the car out of the car park and drove home. Alois and Ciel walked happily into school despite people looking at them and whispering amoung themselves. "CIEL!" said a high pitched voice. Ciel and Alois cringed and kept walking. "Good morning Ciel. Good morning Alois. How are you both?" the principal, Mr. Sutcliff asked. Ciel and Alois stopped walking and smiled. "I'm well thanks Mr. Sutcliff. How are you this morning?" Ciel asked and tried to hide his wrists. "I'm well thanks Mr. Sutcliff," Alois said and shot Ciel a sideways glance. "I'm good thanks Ciel. Happy birthday by the way Ciel. And happy birthday to you as well Alois. I didn't get a chance to see you before the holidays," Mr. Sutcliff replied and kept walking. Alois and Ciel looked at each other. Alois glance down at Ciel's wrists. "I'm sorry Alois. I know I need help but it's hard because of whats wrong," Ciel said and teared up slightly. Alois sighed. "It's OK. Just let me help you. We can go speak to the counceller at school. I have spoken to him and he is really nice. And if you want, we can see about you staying with me for a few days and getting away from where the problem comes from," he said and hugged Ciel softly. Ciel huggd back. "Sounds like a gret plan. But for now let's go to class," he said. Alois shook his head and replied, "We'll go and see the counceller now." "Fine," Ciel said in a sleepy voice and separated from the hug. Alois smiled and grabbed Ciel's wrist. Ciel hissed and pulled his arm away. "Sorry," Alois said and grabbed further up Ciel's arm and pulled him softly. Ciel walked with Alois and didn't say a word the whole way. They got to the counceller's office and Alois knocked on the door. "Come in," a voice said. Alois and Ciel walked in and Ciel cringed slightly.