chapter twelve

Alois' p.o.v

I sighed softly and sat down again. "Poor Ciel," I mumbled and looked at my phone. I saw I had a text from Sebastian so I read it so I could let Ciel have some space. 'Hey Ciel. Why are you texting me from Alois' phone? Nevermind that. I shall drop your belongings off at the Trancy manor tonight after work. Should be around 4:30 pm.' I smiled. That was about the time we arrive home. "Alois are you ok?" my friend, Jack, asked. I smiled softly and looked at Jack. "Yeah. I'm good thanks. What's up?" I asked. Jack sat down next to me and sighed. "I know this isn't what you want to hear after dealing with Vincent but I like Vincent. As in more than a friend," he said and looked at me. I sighed and tried to remain calm. "You have been my friend since we started primary school, been with me through highschool and were on my side and enimies with Vincent. How did this happen?" I asked, slightly mad and upset. "I still am your friend Alois. I'm still here for you but I like Vincent," Jack said and sighed. "Well I don't think we can be friends anymore. Do you know wha Vincent did to Ciel?" I asked and looked at Jack. "No. What did he do?" Jack asked and looked at me. "Tried to take him away from me. I can't believe you Jack," I said and got up to walk away and to the music room, knowing Ciel was there. "Ciel?" I asked when I entered the room. I found him crying and sitting in the corner, a bruise on his neck. "Ciel what happened?" I asked and sat next to him. Ciel didn't reply and put his head on my shoulder. I sighed. "What's the bruise on your neck?" I asked and looked at him. "Mr. Spears," was all he replied and I knew immediately what happened. "Oh my god," I growled and pulled Ciel closer, protectivley. "Were skipping next lesson since it's music," I said and picked Ciel up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and cried into the crook of my neck as I walked out of the classroom and towards the office.