chapter ten

No p.o.v

As the pair walked out of the gym, all eyes were on them. There were whispers and murmmers from the crowds. There were also a few sighed from guys and girls who liked Ciel and Alois. Ciel and Alois payed no attention to the crowds and kept walking to their lockers to get their lunch and walked to a quiet place near the library to eat and then walked into the library, hand in hand and went to a quiet corner to be alone and together. They sat on one of the couches, Ciel in Alois' lap and told funny stories to each other. "So, I was thinking, for the ride, I'll have Midnight and if you wanted to we could ask Claude to prepare a picknick for us. I know this really romantic place were we can be alone because no one apart from my family know about it. You'll be amongst the selected few who know where this place is," Ciel said and looked at Alois who was smiling. "Sounds wonderful. I'm glad we can forget the past and focus on the future. But I want you to remember this. It's better to be hated for who you are then loved for who you are not. Now I say this because I know what it's like to be hated for being gay but I learned to accept the hate instead of hiding who I am," Alois said and kissed Ciel softly. Ciel kissed back but their make-out session was cut short due to a rather annoying blond. "Ciel can I talk to you?" a high pitched voice said. Ciel sighed and pulled away from Alois and looked at the blond. "What now Elizabeth?" he asked and stayed sitting in Alois' lap.