Chapter six

No p.o.v

Ciel sat in a shower stall and cried while Alois was pacing backwards and forwards in front of the bathroom door. "Alois come and participate in the activity," Claude said. Alois looked up. "No thanks Mr. Faustus," he said. Ciel got up from the floor of the shower stall and wiped his tears away. "I'll go check on Ciel now if you want me to," Alois said. Claude nodded and pointed to the door. Ciel splashed his face with cold water and dried it with paper towel and sat on the bench. Alois walked into the shower rooms and saw Ciel sitting on the bench. "Ciel. Are you OK?" Alois asked and sat next to Ciel on the bench. Ciel didn't reply but put his head in Alois' lap and sighed. Alois put his hand on Ciel's head and stroked his hair softly. Ciel let go of his phone and it dropped to the floor and broke the screen. Ciel's phone rang and Ciel got up and answered it. "Hello?" "Hello Ciel. It's Sebastian. Claude has just texted me that your staying with him and Alois tonight." "Yeah I am so the meeting with Mr. Spears will have to wait. Now if you'll excuse me, I am in the middle of a class." Ciel hung up and sighed. "Great. I need a new one now," he said and chucked his phone on to the bench and sat on Alois' lap. "You right there?" Alois asked and laughed softly.

Ciel's p.o.v

I looked at Alois and smiled. "Yeah. But now I need a new phone," I said and teared up. "I'll buy you a new one," Alois said. I nuzzled into Alois' shirt and cried softly. "Thanks Alois. I loved that phone. It had everything on it. My emails, phone numbers, text messages, wallpapers of us, selfies of us and my amino," I said and looked up with big blue eyes. Alois wiped my tears away and leaned into my face. I could feel his breath on my lips and blushed. Alois slowly got closer to my lips and kissed me. I kissed back softly and smiled into the kiss. Alois slowly licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I playfully denied him entrance. I felt Alois smirk into the kiss and he pushed me on to the bench and laid on top of me, still kissing. I began to unbutton the buttons on Alois' shirt and slid it off of him. Alois began to do the same. "Ciel and Alois," a voice said. I blushed and Alois pulled away and put his shirt on properly. I coughed slightly. "Hello Claude," I said. Claude looked at Alois and I and smirked. "I don't mind if you do that here but it goes no further until tonight. If your going to kiss and things like that, go into a shower stall or toilet stall," he said and walked out of the room again. I winked at Alois and smiled. Alois winked back and got off the bench and pulled me down with him. "Shower stall?" he asked. I nodded and began walking to the stall at the far end of the room. The one no one uses to shower in. It's only used for when people wag classs and do what Alois and I did. Alois followed me and smirked. We walked into the stall and before I coulde even close the door, Alois had me pinned to the back wall. "Alois let me close the door," I said and laughed. Alois laughed as well and moved out of my way. I walked up to the door and locked it. Before I knew it, Alois had me pinned to the door and was taking my shirt off. I kissed Alois' neck as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of his body. Alois moaned softly and I put the tip of my nose just under his ear.