chapter eight

Ciel's p.o.v

I started texting Sebastian on Alois' phone, glancing up occasionally. 'Sebastian. It's Ciel here. I was wondering if you would be able to drop my riding outfit which consists of my white shirt, black belt, black skinny jeans, hat and riding boots. I would also appreciate it if you could drop my black horse, Midnight, and the tack off as well. It's all being dropped of at Alois' manor. Thanks.' I looked at Alois and smiled. "I'll be right back. Just going to talk to Mr. Faustus," he said and pecked my cheek before pushing me off of his lap and getting up. I playfully glared at him and sat against the wall, watching Alois walk towards the teacher. Vincent walked towards me and I sighed. He liked me the way I like Alois. "Hey Ciel," he said and sat next to me. "What?" I asked, my voice emotionless. I looked up at Alois and smiled. He was talking to Claude, probably about arrangements for while I'm there. "You know Alois doesn't love you Ciel. He is using you," Vincent said and put his hand on my thigh. I flinched away. "He does love me, Vincent. Leave me alone," I said and glared at the black haired male. "He doesn't love you Ciel. Are you that blind you can't see it?" Vincent asked, sitting closer to me and putting his hand on my thigh once again. Once again, I flinched away and stood up. "Leave me alone," I said and turned around to walk away. Vincent stood up as well and pinned me to the wall, his lips to close to my neck for my liking. I tried to push him away but he had my arms against the wall. "Come on Ciel. I can show you a good time," Vincent whispered and kissed my neck. I flinched away again and kicked him. He stumbled back and let go of me. "That's what you get," I spat and walked away, towards Alois.