Getting back together with the gang

This is the official rewrite of the original

What do you guys think of my editing on this picture. In my not be the most complicated and the best editing, but it took me awhile to get it just right. And I hope you guys don't mind if I add different languages. And according to my logic, if you're in the army in a war, then you are bound too learn lots of languages.

 And according to my logic, if you're in the army in a war, then you are bound too learn lots of languages

Time: lunchtime

"(fucking son of a bitch) Fottuto figlio di puttana!" Yn yelled out loud in Italian furious and feeling like a idiot. "How can I lose my wallet again!" Yn said as he banged is head on the lunch table in the cafeteria.

"H-hay, it's okay Yn. We can share my lunch," Alex said, with a small smile and a blush on her face.

"Thats really not nes mmmfmmmmfm!" Yn was cut short by being attacked from behind, and who ever it was, turned Yn around. That someone was now smothering him with something big, soft and round.

"Yyynnn! You wouldn't believe how much I've missed you during summer vacation!" Ashley yelled out excited and energetic. She was hugging Yn, but from other peoples prospective, it was more like her shoving his face in her cleavage.

"Hay Ashley, how was the trip to Russia by the way?" John said, after taking a sip of ice-tea.

"It was great! It's just really cold there. But I got to experience the is there winter fashion in full force. I lurned about there more modern clothes and traditional and lots more. The drama club is going to have a hole lot of new costumes for the winter performances and festivals that are fashionable and warm. It's like kill to birds with one stone. Haaaa, I can't wait!" She answered, with Yn still trapped between her breasts.

"Hum, Ashley? Yn can't breathe," Alex said a bit concerned. Ashley then noticed Yn struggling. She lets go of him and sits next to him, after that she hugged his arm like she hadn't almost driven humanity to total extension white his death.

All this happing to fast for Yn. But still good manners demand him to greet her. And so, even though he lacked enough oxygen, he greats her while catching his breath. "It's go...good to see...you too, Ash-ley," Yn said between punts. Yn's Face was redder then a handprint left behind on a pervert's face after being slapped by a girl.

"Aww, he's blushing. That's just so adorable," Said a familiar voice behind them, "Now who wants to be when and where he lost his wallet this time? My money Is 3rd period maths." They all turn around to see a furry, of the cat species, standing there with a big wise-ass smirk on her face and her green sweat bands on her wrist, green hat and green collar.

"Common you guys, you always do this when I lose like anything really," Yn says and he drops his head on the table. Out of everyone he is undoubtedly the most forgetful. So to ensure that he starts remembering where he left his stuff the group have betting games on when he last had the item with him (that he can remember) and here he most likely was at the time.

"My money is on 4th period, chemistry," John said as he takes a bite of his egg sandwich.

"Oh, oh! I bet it was 2nd period, England literature!" Ashley said as she digs in to her ramen noodles that she claims is imported from Japan.

"We-well if I had to gess...knowing Yn, it's most likely 1st period in history class," Alex stated. They all look at Yn waiting for his response, and he has to answer honestly or else he pays up to everyone.

"I gess I owe you another $50, Alex. That's your 4 one in a row," Yn said as he lifts up the head and spotted something beautiful.

Kate was carrying two food trays. "Kate, why do you have two trays of food?" Asked Ash as Kate walked over to them and sat next to John.

"It's for the idiot next to you of course, you can't go a day without you losing something, can you?" She asked rhetorically with one last smirk. She then places the other tray in front off Yn as a smile appears on his face.

"Thanks a lot, Kate. I thought I was going to starve to death," Yn said hugging her before shoving the cheeseburger in his face. The one thing that these furries could never understand is how the only human on Earth eats more like an animal than than animals.

"You're one hell of a carnivore, bro! Slow down before you swollen your tung or something," Said John as all the girls stared at Yn, visiting the wonderful land of imagination. The longer they stared the dirtier their minds got. "I really don't mind." Were the thoughts of each and every girl at The table. As well as the one stalking them from two tables away. "I can't wait until he finds my little note in his locker." Was her last thought before she went to put away her empty food tray.

As for the gang they started catching up. "So what's new with you all. Other than Ashley's trip to Mother Russia?" Yn asked trying to do a Russian accent.

"I was voted to become the next Karate club president. But it wasn't really a surprise. I'm the only black belt I. The entire club since last years group graduated." Kate said, "as for summer vacations...well I tried to beat this one guy how holds the world record for winning Minecraft, but that fucker is crafty. I think he calls himself Dream or Dreamer...I didn't know. But I got close though...other than that I got another 7k subscribers."

"Well I was nominated to compose a cuppel of new songs for the schools band as well as to help with the script writing for the drama club. Not a lot of them have the proper vocabulary to make rhyming poetic scripps that actually makes sense," Alex said, "though during summer break me and my family whent to the beach. It was nice for a while until the storm started rolling in."

"My summer break was awesome. We stay at home the entire time. I go to stay in my room and do what ever the heck I want," John said. Everyone rolled their eyes. They pretty much expected that from him. "Oh and according to coach Green I'm the new captain for the school top baseball team," he added.

Almost simultaneously everyone choke down whatever they were eating or drinking. "YOU'RE THE NEW WHAT?!"

To be continued

Sorry guys for not updating and sorry that this is so short. This is just what I can do now. I have some bad news. Recently I accidentally fell off my motorcycle and my phone got a virus. At least I got everything on my laptop. I'm not the most luckiest man of the week, but at least I'm not the most unluckiest man of the world. Thanks for your support and hope you guys enjoyed it. And I'll see you all in the next chapter.