3: Its Where You Belong

Tata's POV

It's the second day since Justin was staying here. He hasn't talked to me since. He just ignores me. It's gotten to the point where I just ignore him. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I call. Justin steps in. "Hey." He says. I ignore him and continue to put my earrings on. "Tat, I'm really sorry for ignoring you. I'm just embarrassed."
"To be seen with me?" I say in a shaky breath. "I'm living here for two years now, Natalie. We're gonna have to get along." He takes out his phone and shows me a picture.

"This is what I was before

"This is what I was before. When my girlfriend cheated on me, I was shattered. But it turns out that you were the glue that put me back together. " I stand up and he walks up to me and presses his lips to mine.

||Two months later||

"!Bye babe." Said Justin as he kissed my lips. "This is weird getting used to you guys." Said Waynis after Justin walked out the door. "Anyway, I just wanted to know if you wanted to do a double date with Justin. I have a new girlfriend." I gasp. "Sure! We would love to! I'm so happy for you Waynis!"

||Two Weeks later||

When we got to the place, it was gorgeous. I saw a beautiful girl and smiled, knowing that she was Waynis' girlfriend. My smiled quickly faded. I remember that face. It was her. Justin quickly said "lets eat." She embraced Justin an unexpected hug, and she seemed to be whispering something in his ear.

Justin's POV

I hated her. She was dating Waynis to make me jealous, but it's not going to work because I love Tata.  She pulled me into a tight, long hug. "I miss you." She whispered. I didn't reply. "Your new girlfriend is okay, but I have it all." " I love Tata." I said. "That won't last long." She said and giggled. "Go to hell, Vivian. Its where you belong."

AN

Hey Guys. Sorry, but this is really cheesy. I haven't updated in a while and I didn't have anything to write. Plz ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes. As I have said in the previous chapter, I did not edit yet and will not edit until the book is complete or when I hit 25 chapters because the book will be at least 50 chapters long.
-Tataboolee2