13: I Can't Go Back Together With him

Tata's POV

He did not understand. Most people would be like 'Yes, Justin, I'll love you forever.' They would only want him for his looks and his fame. This is not the case for me. I don't care about looks and fame. Only kindness. And cheating is not an act of kindness. I kind of feel bad giving Justin a 3 month head start, but I don't want him living in my house forever.

The Present

    I head out to the studio to record my new song that I just finished. As soon as I got there, I see a familiar face that makes me get goosebumps on my skin. As soon as he sees me, his face turns red and he looks away. I can't help but feel bad for him because, well, it was Justin. He was staying with one of his friends. I guess he was too shy to even look at me directly, so he needed some time alone. I still can't believe I gave him a time limit. That was so unlike me, but before I even had a chance to think, I blurted it out, and he doesn't know how bad I've felt since then. But, he doesn't have to ignore me every single time our eyes meet. I kind of hate him actually. But, I love him. When I was ready to tell him that I loved him, he was sucking Vivian's face off. When I tell him I don't wanna date him, he tells me otherwise. But, he doesn't know how I feel, deep inside. I feel like I can't share anything with him. Not even secrets that I would tell new friends. I don't trust him, really. He has ran back to Vivian 2 times and that is not okay with me. If we are a couple, we are a couple. I'm not going to be a side chick, or have a boyfriend who has a side chick. I have to get over Justin. I know I have to. I just don't know how. He seems so convincing and charming, which he is. But, I can't go back together with him. I want to, but I can't.

AN

Hey Guys! Sorry its short again. I totally forgot to write Chapter 13 today. I had a test today so I guess I just got carried away by the thought of what grade I got. Hope you enjoyed!
-Tataboolee2