7: The Letter

Tata's POV

I stared at it. It was just a letter. The letter. My mind was filled with so many questions. Why did he write me a letter? Does he want me back? Who writes letters anymore? And just out of curiosity, I opened it and began to read. When i was done reading, I screamed and threw it at the floor, making Justin come down here to ask me what was wrong. Curiosity killed the cat.

3 Weeks later.

I stayed in bed, sulking for the three weeks since I got that letter. Dear Tata, this is so cheesy, but i love you. I have always loved you. That's why I'm making our parents arrange a marriage for us. You have to do it. I know you love me. I also wanna do this because i wanna be famous for getting Justin Bieber's girl. But i love you and thats mostly it. Why does it matter? All the matter in the world. I love you Tata. Please get married to me. At least consider it. I mean, Justin Bieber isn't all that nice and stuff, so get married to me.

Love, Jared

"You're not actually gonna do that, are you?" I sigh. "Maybe." I turn on my side, facing Justin. "I mean, he's smart, he's funny, and he's charming." Justin huffs. "So am I!" "And he doesn't go in bed with his ex-girlfriend." I roll my eyes. "Why can't you just get over that?" he said in a low growl. "I can't get over it because I am your girlfriend, not Vivian. It does not matter if your a guy, Justin. Your just not supposed to get in bed with with your ex, even if you didn't do anything and unless your single." He looks down, clearly ashamed. "Do you have any idea how hurtful that is? To see your partner in bed with his ex? That's why I'm going to the coffee shop to make wedding plans and see if Jared and I still like each other. And thats also why our relationship is over. You can move out by the end of next week." I could feel the tears escaping my eyes. "I'm sorry. I just don't think we're good together, Justin."

Justin's POV

She broke up with me. She broke up with me! "Of course we are good together!" I yelled, trying to save our relationship. "I- I think you should leave." She said. "Fine. Go marry Jared." I said, stomping to my room.

AN

I know. Tata seems really dumb in this chapter. I just wanted some drama. I really hate her attitude in this chapter but this is not just about fantasy. Hope you liked it.
-Tatabooleee2