5: It's Good To Have You Back, Tata.

Tata's POV

I had just finished a chapter of "The Walking Dead" comics and started to feel sick. My throat started hurting and we didn't have cough drops. I tried to call Justin, but he didn't respond. Then I called Leo.
"Hey Tata."
"Hey Leo. Can you tell Justin to pick up some cough drops from the pharmacy?"
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Did he leave?"
"He was never here but he mentioned something about going over to Vivian's."

Right then, it felt like I couldn't move but I somehow brought my thumb to the end call button.

I then hopped in my car and began driving over to Vivian's house. "...we did do something." I burst in the room.  Justin had his arm around Vivian's waist. "Tata, what are you doing here?" Then I got real mad. "ME?!" "What are you doing here, in bed with your EX-GIRLFRIEND?" His eyes got wide. "Tata, it isn't what it looks like." Just about then, i realized I wasn't going to take anymore of this crap. I stomped out the room, my boots leaving a mark on the pink carpet.

||1 Week Later||

Justin has tried to me but i just cut him out by talking to Wayne or Will. "We're going out for ice-cream." Said Wayne as he scooped Will up into his arms. I didn't feel like going out for ice-cream. I was pretty sure Justin went out with them, so it was very terrifying to hear a knock on my door. Then it opened, slamming the door handle to the wall, bringing the door with it. "Justin!" I shrieked. "What are we doing, Tata?" He said in a harsh tone. I could tell he was angry. "I don't know about you, but I'm doing some serious ignoring." I also said in a harsh tone. "I can't believe you cheated on me with Vivian!" I huffed. "Then don't. Because I didn't." I calmed down a little hearing that sentence. "Then what happened, Justin?" He sighed. "She took off her clothes and made me think she was you. But we only slept. We didn't do anything, I swear." Then I got angry... again. "Then why did you get into bed with Vivian?" His face got red. "We're guys, Tata." I smiled and put my arms around him as he did the same. "It's nice to have you back, Tata." I smiled even wider. "You too."

AN

I tried! It was driving me crazy that they were not together. Plz don't hate me. :|
-Tataboolee2