10: Why?

Justin's POV

I was waiting for Tata to arrive, when this car pulled into our driveway. Tata's car was already in the driveway. She had walked to the coffee shop. Who's car was parked in our driveway? Then, I see Tata get out of it. A guy also exits it. They walk up to the door and say goodbye. Then it got awkward. They both look at me. He breaks the silence. "Is that Justin Bieber?" Tata sighed, disappointedly. "Yeah. He was my ex-boyfriend." He looked at Tata, angrily. "You broke up my sister, Vivian, and Justin." Tata scoffed. "Your sister, Vivian? I broke them up?" I scowled at the guy. I came out of the house. "I chose her. And your sister, Vivian does not have a brother. Say hello to her sitting right over there." I waved and put a smug look on my face." Vivian's face was barely see-able through the tinted windows. "And say hello to the cops for having tinted windows." Tata added in. Micheal panicked as he heard the sirens wailing. When the cops finally arrived, they made them roll down the windows. They also fined them with a $50 ticket. "Thanks a lot, Tata." Said Vivian. When I came back into the house, Justin was smiling at me. "What scheme are you cooking up this time, Justin?" His smile vanished into a pleading expression. "Tata, please go back together with me. I promise that I will not cheat on you with Vivian. I love you to death. We belong together, and I will never stop believing that. Even when your married, I will not give up. We are supposed to be in love, Tata. And we are. You're just too stubborn to admit it." There were tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Justin. I just don't love you the way you love me."

Tata's POV

    I could tell that I shattered his heart into a million pieces. I did love him. I truly loved him, I just didn't wanna get hurt again. I know that sounds selfish, but whatever. I ran into my room and started to sob. How could I continue this? I know it will break him in half, but it will shatter me in a million pieces. How could I be so selfish? How? The question I keep asking myself. Why? The other question I keep asking myself. Why am I doing this to him? Why am I doing this to myself? I made up my mind. I want Justin. I trot downstairs, ready to tell Justin my news, when I see him making out with another girl. The tears in my eyes swell, threatening to spill. I haven't felt this way since I saw Justin in bed with Vivian. Why do I love him?

AN

Hey. Sorry it's not much. I went on a 6th grade trip for 3 days straight so I'm a little tired. I'm gonna start posting every Thursday because I am not going to school tomorrow and it will be Thursday. That seems like a good way to start.
-Tataboolee2