14: Friends

I walked over to my car as my friend Gabriella approached me. "Hey!!! I missed you."I exclaimed. I hadn't seen Gabriella since Christmas, and right now its summer. We exchanged hugs while Justin unloaded the car. Yes, I was still mad at him, but I couldn't leave him in my house while I was away. So, I took him with me. It's as simple as that.  "Justin Bieber?" I forgot that Gabriella was obsessed with him. Justin said hi and kissed her on the cheek. I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous. Gabriella was way more prettier than me. She had chocolate brown eyes that would melt into anyone's heart. She had silky brown hair, the same color as her eyes. Her face was the perfect round shape, and her cheeks always looked pink and rosy. It was impossible not to fall in love with her. Whereas I have ugly blonde hair, and my eyes were the weirdest shade of blue.

I looked like this, and Gabriella looked like that

I looked like this, and Gabriella looked like that. There was no competition.

 Justin blushed as Gabriella looked at him with admiration

Justin blushed as Gabriella looked at him with admiration. He had feelings for her. I didn't know why, but I was feeling very selfish. I don't know why I felt like that. I didn't want him. Suddenly, I was overwhelmed with jealousy, and rushed to the nearest bathroom. Despite the smell, I hid in the handicap stall and cried my eyes out. I didn't realize how much Justin meant to me until then. But it was too late. The flirty eyes that were on me 2 hours ago, were on Gabriella, who was leaning in so they could kiss. When it finally happened I could feel all my feelings exiting my body as tears. I began sobbing. I left the two of them to kiss as I went away from the gas station window. I could feel all the hidden love for Justin rising, then falling, knowing that I would never get him again. I left the gas stations and made my way over to my car, preparing for the 2 hour drive home.

I knew I shouldn't be crying while driving, but the tears wouldn't stop. I learned my lesson when I skidded into someone else's van, making me unconscious.

Justin's POV

I really wanted to stop kissing Gabriella, but she was attaching her arms to my neck. Her lips were very dry and they were hurting my lips. I could tell that Tata was doubting herself because Gabriella was very pretty, but she was even prettier. I finally was able to end the kiss because Gabriella had to go to the bathroom. I looked through Tata's instagram. She was beautiful.