chapter 1

Hi I'm abbey, I'm 16 years old and i live in my own house. Well my dad trusts me to have my own apartment but apparently my mum doesn't she thinks I'm too 'young'. So he asked one of our close family member to take care of me for a few years while  they go on their business trip in Paris. Seriously that lady is worse than the woman from drag me to hell!!

Once she asked me to SHAVE her legs and if you actually see her legs you would faint its SO hairy it looks like she has more hair on her legs than she does on her own head!

Anyways, I do a park time job at Primark (who don't really pay much) and I play an important role at school as a fake prostitute. I get paid A LOT to pretend to do things I'm quite ashamed of, and the thing is its always to make someone else to look cool.

My bestest friend Naomi even left me just because i lied to her about some camping trip.

It all started when school finished and she asked me if i could come to a camping trip with her and her parents and to be honest her parents are quite strange..So i told her that i had a date with a really HOT guy named Josh (a guy i made up) but really i just spent the week painting and listening to music.

When we came back from our holidays she ask me all about Josh who i completely forgot about, she asked me if we had 'IT' and when i told her we didn't she thought i was joking she was like the annoying orange you see on youtube! So i told her we did and that how it all began.....