chapter 5

Home, and all i can think about is Jamal. How a boy be so cute and irrasistable like him??.And to think all that hard work actually paid off he noticed me i should really stare at him more often. Hope he will notice me tomorrow, because i don't want to be the one in the corner that every one thinks is just a piece of shit laying in the middle of the pavement.

My aunt really dosent no how to cook so she just does the easy cooking or she'll just warm up tinned food. Today we had: 

For supper- soup with vegetables yuck!!!

Dessert- Lumpy custard disgraceful!!

I wish my dad was home to cook one of my favourite meals when I'm really not in the mood like right now. I miss being close to the people i really love.I miss when i was younger when the only hard decision i ever had to make was picking a crayon.

But i still consider myself as a crayon. I may not be you favourite color, but you will need me one day to complete your picture. My mum told me all these deep stuff......"Abbey!!!The dishes are waiting!!" shouted my younger brother from downstairs. Fucking lazy prick he never does anything but i still love him.... him and my auntie are the 2 family i have here.

"NOOOOO!! its your turn i'v done all week!!" i shout back.

At least its friday, no teachers and teachers pet on my back...