chapter 6

Saturday, babysitting....on my own. I swear my auntie better finish work fast because i don't think i can last a day with that girl... did i just say day? I meant hour. The questions she always asks! We bumped into the Pent family in tescos at the biscuit section, Christina's mum said she is thinking of letting her stay for a weekend my auntie smiles and nodds her head slowly.

The Pent family thinks thats her way of being friendly, but they dont know my auntie as well as me.

"Great, we will drop her off at 1:00." Said Christina's father looked like he wanted her gone for the weekend.

I quickly looked at my watch 12:30. I nudged my auntie giving her that we have got to leave NOW look, she nudged me back in agreement

"Well.. err bye! Errm We errr.....errrmmm... got alot of house work to do." mumbled my auntie waving.

We dashed to the ques, payed and carried our trolley to my car unpacked and make a dashed home. I ran into my room checked the time...12:48, 22mins to hide my personal and precious things. RRIIIINNNGGGG RRRRIIIINNNGGG 

"My phone! Where is it?" I thought scattering everything on the floor

"AH HA! Under my bed!" I said in relief diving under my bed I grabbed my phone and answered.

"Erm Hello..." I said waiting for a reply

"Hi sweetheart its mummy i just wanted to call and ask if you liked you birthday present." replied my mum

" I LOVED IT thank you sooooo much!!!" I sqeauled

"sorry mum gotta go we'v got christina coming over!" I say quickly hanging up i check the time

"15mins left!!" I look around my room looking for anything else to hide under my stuffed bed. jewellery that girl is so spoilt she gave me money to give her the one and only present my parents gave me i still regret doing that till this day....I snatched my jewellery box desperate searching around the room...under my mattress!! I thought forcing it under with the things i thought i lost.