Chapter 8

i pour some  skittles on my hand and  Marks lap. He starts nibbling them slowly he's only 2 you see but so adorable

 I jumped back on the sofa with Mark nicking some of the skittles i gave him. He had been chewing on the same skittle since i poured it on his lap. I took them and placed it on the table.

I Picked him up  holding him up to the ceiling and ran around the room making rocket noises until we got dizzy . I rocked him side to side gently until he fell asleep he soft delicate hand on my chest. Unfortunately we don't have a baby cot so i have to hold him because if i leave him on my bed i'd probably forget and sit on him.

I rush up stairs with Mark glued to my arm to check on Christina. I kind of regret leaving her up there by herself because she was using my make up. I stare at her and burst out laughing looking at the lipstick all around her mouth.

"How do i look?!" she asks with a big smile on her messy face. I quickly put Mark carefully on my bed and  pick her up before she could put any more on.

"Lets get you cleaned up!" I say putting Mark carefully on my bed and picking Christina up and carrying her to the bathroom

"PUT ME DOWN!!!" she screams kicking me and slapping my face. I get a face towel and soak it in water and scrub her face clean.I dry her face I check the time..

Wow 6:49 already? Need to start my homework

"Bed time now!" I say feeling mature. she pouts at me.

"But i want to watch barbie." Christina continues pouting until i eventually give up

"Ughh your good!" I mumbled putting in the CD in the DVD player. I nearly forgot about Mark, I was about to get him until there was a knock on the door I ran to the door just in case it was Christina's parents coming to take her away I was praying so hard please let it be her parents!! I take a deep breath and open the door it was a girl about my age looking at me like she knew me.

"ABBEY!! missed you SO much!!" shouted the girl throwing her arms around me. I hold her back trying to picture her somewhere. She looks at me as if i should know her.

"Its me angel!" she says taping my head 

"OMGSHH ANGEL YOUR BACK!!! You look so different!" I scream i throw my arms around her squeezing her tightly. I let her in and introduce her to Christina who is caught up in her movie, Mark starts to cry over me and Angel screaming our heads off.

"Long time no see!! Wait here I'm coming!" I say dashing upstairs to get Mark. Angel ignores me and follows me to my room,

"EWWWWW!! At least get some air fresheners!!" she screams holding her nose as if someone had thrown a stink bomb or something. I cut my eye at her and pretended she never said that.

"Actually it not me we'v got a situation....code brown." I mumble turning around with Mark in my arms kicking and screaming.

'Don't look at me I'm not the babysitter! In fact i cant stand this smell, i'll just wait for you downstairs.'

what i drama queen!

OK i can do this! I am abbey i am strong and confident and not - OH MY GOSH!! EWW ITS RUNNING DOWN HIS LEGS...

'OK, OK no need to panic this should be easy....'

I took a deep breath, and undo the nappy, close my eyes, count to 3..... and PULL! I open one eye and look down at the loaded nappy before my eyes.

I run out for the baby swipes and finished off the dirty job. With Mark nice and clean i layed him back on my bed with his teddies.

I rush downstairs to the two lazy so called friends, what am i saying Christina is not my friend.

'Thanks for your help Angel it was really appreciated!' I said heading to the kitchen.

'Anytime Abbs!' she replied giggling with Christina. I look at their silly faces and start to laugh too. I open the desperately looking for something edible but it seemed to be empty all but a carton of milk . 

' ARGHH!! no food! Hey i'm heading out for some snacks and stuff do any of you want any thing?' I asked politely but i don't know why i bother since they left me to do a parents job.

'Yeah, i will have those rainbow coloured candyfloss!!!' Shouted Christina jumping up and down.

'SHHH!! Mark is sleeping, anyways you've been having way too much sugar, what about you Angel?'

'Pringels please' she replied getting out her glossy purple purse, with Christina drooling over it.

'Oh no, no need its on me, see ya!' I called grabbing my leather jacket and heading out.

I felt like it was 10:00 or something because of the way it was pitch black. My Auntie always told me how if your not careful at night someone will take you away, well at first i thought she was just trying to scare me but then she showed me a story of a girl who got kidnapped whilst her parents left her and siblings at home. Just remembering that story gave me shiver, i looked around at all those people who looked so dodgy, my heart started racing, images of me being kidnapped flashed through my head, I started jogging then later on started sprinting i could almost see the store and nothing was going to get in my way!

I kept on running as fast as my shorts legs would take me then suddenly i saw a guy walking, but  i couldn't stop running its like my legs where some unstoppable machinery then....

BOOM!!

I bumped into him...he things went flying in the road as a bunch of cars came.

' I am SO sorry!!' I said with sympathy of him laying on the the ground.

"God!! can't you watch where your going woman?!" He shouted getting up.

I looked at his face, i felt like we had met but i just couldn't put my finger on it...

"Its you!" I said trying to catch up with him as he walked on.

He started walking away from me like i was some kind of dodgy person, but when i finally caught up with him i got a firm grip on his shoulders and stopped him.

"Look I'm sorry, i will replace all those stuff, please."I begged attempting to turn him around.

But he just carried on walking. I watched as he walked on until i could hardly spot him anymore in the darkness, I pushed myself against the shop door, then realised it pull, I walked in all caush' hopping no one had seen me. I dragged my self to the crisp area and grab some pringles and a big bag of sensations, I wait over at the till behind some weird guy who would'nt stop starring at me.

When i got home Christina was asleep on Angels lap, i passed her the pringels and sat down beside her.

"By the way Marks mum came to pick him up, oh and your aunt is asleep." she whispered munching on her pringels, she watches me as i put my crisps on the coffee table,

"Whats with the doom and gloom lighten up, are you OK?" She whispered again, I smiled and replied,

"yeah, I'm just tired that's all, you know what I'm just gonna go straight to bed." I say picking up Christina and heading up stairs.I look back and say

"Thanks for your company" I smiled and carry on walking

"Bye! I'll let myself out." Says Angel in a faint voice.

I place Christina on my bed and cover her up with my blanket, I get a mattress from the storage room, but i struggle to get it into my bedroom alone. I lay in bed, nice and cosy, thinking, and replaying the scenes at the shop..... 

Thanks guys for reading,

if you have any ideas of how i can improve this please comment xx

VOTES AND COMMENTS!! <3 <3