Chapter 1

Dipper's and Pacifica's Love Story

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls. This is my first romantic fan fiction, so please don't judge on my idea of where Dipper is going to end up with or how bad it is. This takes place between the two episodes, "Northwest Mansion Noir/Mystery and Not What He Seems." This is AU (Alternate Universe) because I will have some time in between from Not What He Seems and Northwest Mansion Mystery/Noir. I also can't see them as 12 years old in this version, so lets say that they are 15, everything has happened the same if they were 12, but for the sake of romance goes, I would think that 15 would work well with this story. Hope you don't mind! Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Dipper's POV

After the Northwest party, I was very happy to see that Pacifica is just like an ordinary kid like me and Mabel. I was really hoping that Pacifica and Mabel ended their rivalry there and then, but that will eventually come.

Back at the shack, I was trying to go to sleep but there is this one thing that I can't get out of my head. Towards the middle of the party, before the ghost got out of the mirror, Pacifica hugged me. It wasn't like a hug that me and Mabel do, but a love hug, almost like she really wanted to do this forever. I couldn't even hug back because I was shocked that the blonde would ever hug me. ME?! The boy with the sweating problem. I wanted to hug back but I was paralyzed.

The deeper I thought about it, the more I realized that maybe Pacifica has feelings towards me. But do I have feelings towards her? I can't decide if I do. I like her, don't get me wrong, but does our friendship have something more? I can't just expect that she likes me right there and then, I will just have to play it out and see. Yeah, that's a good idea.

I thought about it even more, but I couldn't tell if I like her. Even if she doesn't have feeling towards me, do I have feelings towards her? I always looked at her as hot and being very good looking at times, even if that blonde hair is fake, she does look great with that makeup on or off. She has a sense of humor surprisingly and seems to get me sometimes. I seem to lose my train of thought when I stare at her for a long time. Also when we were in the room with paintings from her 'awesome' family, I really felt like we were having a moment. Oh no. I have feeling towards her. OMG what would Mabel say if she saw or heard me saying that I like Pacifica? I would probably be stabbed. I have to play it cool. I can't let my sister decide who I want to be. I sacrificed too much to make her happy. Similar to what bill said when Mabel had a crush on Gabe and wasted an entire week making puppets. She saved me, but I couldn't get that thought out of my head. Just play it cool and we will see where things go.

I sat on the side of my bed and stared at Mabel, I could only imagen her reaction if Pacifica and I were together. It could be very devastating to her. But I am my own man now. I think I am going crazy thinking about this? I think I am, maybe this is why I don't have a girlfriend yet, or never. I laughed at the thought that Pacifica is going through the same mixed emotions and is chilling in her bed right now and is thinking about the same thing.

I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep, only to awake to something surprising.