Chapter 2

Dipper's and Pacifica's Love Story

Disclaimer: I don't own gravity falls, I felt like I had a good start to it? What do you think? I hope you agree with me. I will try to come to make this series as long as I can, sorry if I rush certain chapters and if I miss some grammar. Anyway, back to the story, enjoy

Chapter 2

Pacifica's POV

I was sitting in my bed trying to sleep but I couldn't for some reason. It's not like is wasn't a bad day or anything. It was a great day! I did some many things today, I went shopping with my friends, got an amazing looking dress and I got every boy in Gravity Falls to turn their head when they saw me. But I noticed that there was one boy missing, it was Dipper Pines. Oh Dipper, we haven't seen or talked to each other ever since the Northwest Party incident. I could probably guess why. Besides for my amazing good looks I would bet that Dipper still felt awkward about the party. I did hug him after all. But I couldn't tell what he was thinking. When I looked at his face all I saw was shock. I could tell things were getting awkward so I did my usual bribe for the day. But I couldn't believe that Dipper would jump in front of the ghost and protect me. ME?! After all I have done to his family, he risked his life to protect me. But why do I have this weird feeling inside of me?

I stared at the ceiling and thought about it for a few seconds. Do I like Dipper? Oh my gosh, did I really say that? Where the heck did I get that from? We obviously became friends at the party but is our friendship even more. How is this possible? I hate his sister Mabel so much but yet I may have feelings towards her brother? Even if that was true, it would never work out, she would just force Dipper to see other people. It would never work. But how do I know that he likes me. I now I am the most beautiful girl in this town, but he may have feelings for other girls. There has to be a way to find out, I know, I will meet Dipper tomorrow and surprise him with some mystery thing. That should get Dipper going. But what mystery thing can I bring up? I always see him reading from a journal when he gets into the mysteries. To be completely honest, he does look cute. WHAT AM I SAYING?

Back to the plan, I will surprise Dipper tomorrow and ask him if he wants to do some mystery hunt tomorrow. But how am I supposed to get rid of his sister Mabel? I know, I will just make Grenda and Candy go out with her. That way it will just be me and Dipper, no one could interfere. I just want to see if Dipper likes me. This isn't like a date or anything? I got out of my bed and went to my closet. I open my door and I grabbed this small chest on the ground. I open it and inside is a picture of Dipper from the party. I took a picture with him after we let the town's folk in. I looked at his brown, curly hair and how he looked so handsome when he isn't wearing the same clothes every day. OKAY, PACFICIA THAT'S THE LAST STRAW, GO TO BED!

I went to bed and had a dream about how the next day was going to play, I can't remember exactly on how it went down, but I know something big happened.

I know that wasn't a good chapter, I don't know what Pacifica would think of Dipper if she had a crush on him. But I feel like it would be something like this.