Chapter 5

Dipper and Pacifica's Love Story

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls. How was chapter 4? I had fun making it. I had to edit chapter 4 and still had to make this one. so of course I am happy in how it came out. As I said before, I have plans for where this story is going to go. Hopefully I can make this story as long as I can (chapter wise). But anyways back to the story, enjoy!

Chapter 5

Dipper's POV

I walked into the Mystery S'Hack with a smile on my face. I can't believe that I kissed Pacifica Northwest! I never thought that my first kiss would be with her, or with anyone to be honest. Today went by so perfectly nothing could ruin it. Just as I thought of that, Mabel walks in.

"Where have you been?" She said it in a high voice, almost being on the verge of anger.

I saw the note in her hand so there was no point in lying, "I was hanging out with Pacifica, why?"

Mabel looked away and said, "I don't know, just because she is my worst enemy! You said it yourself, Pacifica Northwest is the worst. What happened to you? After the Northwest party, you seemed very weird around her or if anyone really talked about her?"

I started to sweat, "There's nothing wrong with me, can a boy, I mean man have his privacy?"

Mabel glared her eyes at me, "Dipper, you better not be hiding something from me."

I was really sweating at this point, "Since when do you care if I hang out with people recently, besides with Soos and Wendy, I haven't really talked with anyone else!" That came out a little too harsh, I realized it and saw that Mabel was shocked from my reaction. I looked at Mabel, "I am sorry for yelling at you, but seriously, why does it matter if I hang out with Pacifica or not?" I thought to myself, hopefully she didn't see me and Pacifica about 5 minutes ago.

"Dipper, it matters to me, I hate to face it, but since we are halfway through the summer already (I know just the thought of summer ending in Gravity Falls is killing me) I want to spend as much time with my brother and still have fun, because in another two months, it will be just work, work, work. I won't have time to enjoy anything with you." I saw that Mabel was crying.

I went over to her and put my hand on her shoulder, "Mabel, I promise that I will be there for you, even when school starts, I won't forget you. But just because I am hanging out with another girl besides you, doesn't mean I don't care about you, you are and always will be my favorite over everyone."

Mabel turned to me, "Thanks Dippingsauce."

"Awkward sibling hug?"

"Awkward sibling hug."

We hugged and both at the same time said, "PAT, PAT."

"Alright Dipper, I am talking a shower, want to watch a movie later?"

"Sure."

Mabel ran upstairs and just left me alone. I sat down on Stan's chair and turned on the radio. I just wanted to think about things. Oh Pacifica, why do girls have to be so complicated? I mean they are so unpredictable, and whenever they see you hanging out with another girl, they just get jealous or worried. We boys never do that. I signed and tuned the radio to find a good song. I found the 80's station and listened. I was thinking about one song that would really remind me of Pacifica the most. And to my surprise, that was the song that came on.

"Any way you want it, that's the way you need it, anyway way you want it..."

"Oh my Gosh" I groaned.

"She loves to laugh, she loves to sing, she does everything...She loves to move, she loves to grove, she does a lot of things..."

I thought about all those things and put them with Pacifica. She does laugh, she does sing, and she kind of does everything. Why does fate do this to me? I changed the station and literally every song had to do with love, ugh. I got off Stan's chair and walked upstairs to my room. I walked to my closet and saw the tuxedo I wore when I went to the Northwest party. I remembered what Pacifica wore that day. She looked so beautiful in the dress she wore, I was so determined about busting her ghost, and I forgot who I was hanging out with. But why didn't I say something about it? Was I really that distracted? Or did I just not have feelings towards her? I know she wasn't the nicest girl you can meet, but if you give her time to show you who she really is, then you realize that she is not so bad and even makes her more lovable.