6

It's already been a week being here in LA with the guys. I've had so much fun and time has just flew by! I can't imagine how much fun tour is gonna be.

For the last week I've been practicing for tour with the guys and it's been going really well! I still can't get all the background stuff right for plum island though. So Geoff has been trying to coach me sorta.

"Should it sound like this?" I ask while pressing a key.

"Um, close!" Geoff says trying to be as nice as possible.

"No way! That's no where close!" Awsten laughs while grabbing his guitar.

I sit down on a nearby couch and sigh, feeling tired and defeated. Otto comes and sit by me, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey don't worry, you'll get it soon. We've still got 2 days before we leave." He says reassuring me. I look at him and he gives me a small smile, out of pity I'm sure.

"Hey Awsten, you're the one that wrote the song and produced most of the music for it. Maybe you could help her?" Geoff asks nodding his head towards me.

I tense up and look at Geoff with wide eyes. It's not that I'm scared of Awsten, he's just been so mysterious to me. He didn't really talk to me at first and I thought he didn't like me, but he's nice to me now I guess. I just want to know him better. Something about him attracts me to him and I can't figure out what it is. 

"Sure, why not!" He says in a peppy voice.

"Come 'er Amber, Mr. Awsten is gonna help you out" he says while cracking his knuckles. Why is he in such a good mood today?

"Ewwww that sounds so gross!" Geoff squeals while jumping on the couch.

I blush at Awsten's comment and hop off the couch, making my way to the keyboard where the blue haired boy stands.

"What part are you having trouble with?"

"Uh, the whole thing?" I slowly laugh while face palming myself. Wow nice one Amber.

He looks at me thinking and puts his hands on his hips. The intense eye contact makes me nervous so I look down and pick at my nails.

His hand leaves his hip and meets mine, halting my previous actions. His hand set sparks in mine, and he warms up my cold hands.

"Don't pick, and stop before it becomes a bad habit" he tells me while wagging his finger in my face like a telling mother.

I laugh and put my hand to the keyboard and run my fingers along the cold tiles. He tells me how he came up with the music and the chords to go along with it. His explanation helps me out a little bit but I'm still lost.

I start to play the right notes but then mess up. I groan and run my fingers through my tangled hair.

"Give me your hand." He tells me.

I slowly bring my right hand over to his and he starts playing the right notes. Surprisingly the way he guided his my hands with his helped my out a lot. After finishing the part he tells me to play it myself and I finally get it right.

"I did it! I got the part right!" I yell and pump my arms in the air victoriously.

The guys cheer and I raise my hand to high five Awsten, but instead he pulls my into a tight hug. Which I accept very willingly.

When he pulls away I look at him and blush.

"Thank you for helping, I probably wouldn't have gotten it if it weren't for you." I tell him.

"Don't worry about it. I'm always here if you need help!" He smiles. Geoff starts yelling at him to fight him. So Awsten then tackles Geoff on the couch.

I sit next to Otto on the love seat and pull out my phone. I look over at him and see him focusing on some game. He looks up at me smiles.

"Have you followed the band on Twitter yet?" Otto asks me while double pressing his home button to clear his tabs.

"I followed the band account but it your personals, what's yours?"

"I don't have one but Awsten and Geoff do," he tells me.

I look at them and throw my phone over. Geoff isn't paying attention then he sees the phone flying at his face so he flips out then catches it.

"Y'all can put your phone numbers in too" I tell them.

Geoff looks like he's thinking really hard then he smiles and types into my phone. Then Awsten gets it and types in his stuff laughing then throws my phone back. I get Ottos number then look at what the put in as their contact.

"Queen Geoff? Master Awsten? Really guys?" I laugh. "At least Otto put Otto Wood like a normal person."

Otto gives me a warm smile and high fives me. I look at my phone and see I'm already getting a ton of twitter notifications. Wait why? I have like 4 followers?

Awsten Knight mentioned you in a comment:

'LOOK GUYS ITS OUR AMAZING NEW TOUR BAND MEMBER YAY. @/Amber.moore

At the bottom of the tweet was a picture of me sitting next to Otto. My phone started going off over and over again so I silence it and start to go through them. It's all likes and people following me. This is new, I think. I was never that popular online or in person. Now I have 200 followers. Hell yea.

I go back to the tweet so I can like and retweet the it. Then shut my phone off and start having an argument with Geoff about which Pokémon is the best.

I love these guys already.