11

It's been exactly 2 weeks since Awsten and I's first date. Yes I've been keeping track. Anyways, we've been on a couple more dates but nothing has really happened. It's making me anxious, I want to go forward with him! But I know we are both very busy and don't really have time for that stuff.

Today we are going to a guitar place, because last night Geoff somehow managed to break two of his strings mid show. I have no idea how and neither does he. He is sure talented.

Then later tonight we have a radio show and a concert. I think we are doing a q&a then small acoustic set. So that should be fun!

It's already noon and all I've done is taken a shower. I can't motivate myself to get out of my bunk a put clothes on. I think Otto is having the same troubles, except he hasn't even taken a shower yet. He says he needs his 'beauty sleep' and he gets grumpy when he doesn't have it, so I won't be the one to get him up.

"Amber, we have to be at the radio thing in an hour and a half, you need to get up"

I recognize Geoff's voice trying to get me up and I respond, "noooooo"

"Amber" he warns.

"Fine, dad" I say sarcastically. I can practically hear him roll his eyes at my attitude. I just laugh and get myself up.

I grab some clothes and see a sleepy Awsten with a toothbrush in his mouth. He lazily opens his eyes and gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him and slide past him into the bathroom so I can get dressed. Once I'm done doing the pants dance I easily slip on the rest of my clothes and get out of the room.

I sit on the couch with my makeup bag in hand. I can't find the will to do anything today can I?

I start rummaging through the small bag and I hear footsteps, then see a sleepy Otto come sit by me on the couch. He looks over then lays down on my lap. I shrug my shoulders and start to apply the makeup to my face.

Once I'm finished I see Otto has fallen asleep, so I shake him lightly and he slowly opens his eyes and groans.

"What time is it?"

"It's 1:23, the thing starts at 2. You should get up." I whisper to him.

He nods his head and slowly gets up to get changed. I laugh at the tired boy then put all my makeup away.

~

Somehow all the boys managed to get ready and come to the radio station on time. I didn't even have to say anything! Impressive.

Right now we are in a waiting room thing, ya know, waiting. The workers told us that we are going to do a q&a then small acoustic set. Then some photos with the fans.

They give us the signal and I hear outside of the room the radio host introduce the band. We walk in a line and step onto the stage. There's around 50 fans here, and they all look super excited, so that's good! We answer a few questions then start the set.

Since it's acoustic I don't play the keyboard. I play the guitar and Awsten just sings. I'm actually pretty advanced on the guitar and I guess the guys didn't know because Geoff and Awsten look shocked. I smile and look down, continuing to strum the instrument.

After the set we go in front of a back drop and stand in line. The fans hug each of us and then take a picture.

After a girl hugs me she hands me a gift bag and says, "this is for you, I hope you like it"

I gasp and hug her again, "thank you so much! I know I'm gonna love it!" She smiles really big and gets in between my and Geoff.

We go through the rest of the fans and once we're done we wave bye to all the ones who stuck around after their picture. I look in the gift bad the girl gave me and see a new Paramore shirt. That's so nice!

~

We're walking down the street to guitar center. We've been recognized a few times but nothing to crazy. Geoff picks out his string and we leave the store. Once we are back to our bus we make way to the venue. The radio thing to longer than expected and we have to hurry up and go soundcheck.

~

The guys and I have gone through soundcheck and we are about to play the concert, we're just waiting on the first band to finish right now. I look over at Awsten who has weird look on his face while he's looking in the crowd.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, my eyes searching for whatever his are looking at.

"Nothing, it's our turn to play let's go" he says shortly. My eyebrows lace together in confusion but I leave it alone and jog into the stage.

~

We just finished the show and my body is exhausted to say the least. Currently Otto is on the ground, Geoff is taking up a whole couch with his long ass legs, and Awsten is chugging some orange juice. I've squeezed myself on what's left of the couch Geoff has taken up.

We are all just sitting around, trying to decompress, then we hear a knock on the door. A tall, skinny, blonde, woman walks into our room.

"Hey Awsten, could you talk for a minute?" She asks looking at all of us one-by-one.

Otto hops up really quick and his eyes widen in surprise, as do Awsten's. This only confuses me more. I feel Geoff tense up and Otto sits next to me.

"Um, hey Ciara. Yea I'll talk for a minute " Awsten says. He puts down the drink and walks over the the girl named Ciara and they walk out the door. Geoff scrambles up and looks at us with wide eyes.

"Woah" he says.

"Wait who is she?" I ask frantically.

Otto answers softly, not making eye contact.

"that's Awsten's ex."