Day 8

24/12/2010

CHRISTMAS EVE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Me and my family are going to have a dinner together tonight, it's not like we only have dinner together every christmas eve though, it's just different, the tension is different because we're exchanging presents after that.

Oh, I can't wait to get my presents. I'm so excited.

I've prepared the presents for my parents and my sister, and if you're wondering why don't we celebrate it with the other family members from my mom and dad, we do. But not in christmas eve.

We usually go to their house or they go to our house in christmas day. So yeah, my grandma from my mom's side and the other family members from my dad's side are coming over tomorrow.

My grandma is the only one left from my mom's side. My mom is an only child, her dad died when she was 10 years old, so yeah, I've never had a chance to meet him though.

I'm quite close with my grandma, she loves to spoil me a lot, even when I didn't ask her to give me any presents, she would still give it to me. I love her.

And I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Oh and of course, the dinner. Hope tonight is going well.

[A/N: Hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter and give a vote and comment because it would mean so much to me. I love you❤️]