The Start of A New Life

You just walk off the plane in California, still surprised that you are even here. Your simple life was all changing so fast. One moment you are are just sitting on he couch, watching your favorite videos on Youtube by your favorite people, and now you are about to go work with them. It all still seems so unreal. You are about to become a member of the Smosh crew. Your life is about to change. You took a risk entering the contest in the first place. I mean what is the chances that your audition video would actually be picked by them. And now you just had to completely up root yourself and move to Cali. Some of the worries, like a job and a place to live, was all handle by them but it is still a lot to take in at once. You do not know the area. You dont really have a good way of transportation around. You dont know anyone out here. It is a lot for one person. But you were up for the challenge. You were tired of your boring life back home. Here, there was new wonders, new people, a new life and you could not be more excited.

You keep walking through the airport terminal, finally finding baggage claim. All you knew is that someone was going to be picking you up and take you to the Smosh Office. They should have a sign with your name on it. After finally finding your bag, you had to find that sign. People crowded the airport, rushing and scurrying about, make your search that much hard. You see an empty chair and take the opportunity to stand on it to try to find anything that could help. In the distance, you can see someone with blonde hair holding up what looks to be a camera on a stick. Two others stand near her but you cant make out much about them. "That has to be them" you think to yourself. After all, how many people are vlogging in the middle of the airport. You start making your way toward them. Luckily for you, the girl holding the camera was in fact Courtney Miller with none other than Shayne Topp and Noah Grossman. Shayne was holding a sign with your name on it. This was it! It was a start of a new adventure, new experiences, and most importantly, A start of a new life. 

Author's Note: Sorry this is so short but it is just setting up the story a bit.