Chapter 20

An alarm went off at headquarters while WINGS were training. They ran out to Hoseok.

"There has been a breach near the main entrance!" (Hoseok)

"What kind of attack is it?" (Namjoon)

"Can't tell, possibly a bomb!" (Hoseok shouted over the alarms)

"WINGS gear up, the renegades must've found the base" (Namjoon)

They all nodded and rushed out.

"Oh I just hope this isn't another renegade rebellion attack!" (Sinb said to herself)

After they all were fully suited up, they headed towards the entrance. Namjoon then began calling out the orders.

"Jin, give me eyes on the entrance" (Namjoon ordered)

"I'm on it." (Jin swung in his chair moving from every screen)

Another loud bang went off and then shaking occuring.

"The blow knocked out the cameras, dang!" (Jin)

"Guess we have to go out blind...Sinb, shield us, Yuju prepare your weapons, Taehyung, cover us as well and Umji...stay close to me. So Sinb Front, Taehyung left, Umji Right and Taehyung back" (Namjoon called out)

"Yes captain" (They all said at the same time)

Sinb had her shield which covered everyone's front, Taehyung's wings expanded and wrapped around the group, covering their tails. The entrance opened and they carefully walked out. It was quiet and very suspicious. Every spot was covered except...

"Guys! Watch out, above you!" (Jin shouted into their ear coms)

Ice crystals rained down heavily, followed by a storm of fire. WINGS scattered. Yuju used her sword to dodge the ice and Taehyung blew out the fire with his wind tornadoes. Namjoon and Sinb protected Umji.

"It has to be the renegades from before, probably after Umji." (Namjoon)

"But why her" (Sinb thought)

"I don't know, but we must keep a close eye" (Namjoon)

__

Inside the room, Eunha awoke from her sleep because of the loud thuds.

"Huh?" (Eunha said half awake)

__

Two people walked out, dressed in dark clothing and bandannas to cover their faces. A tall boy and girl.

"What have you come for!?" (Namjoon asked)

"A retrieval" (The boy spoke, his voice sounded a bit robotic to hide his real voice)

The girl then pointed to Umji.

"I knew it" (Namjoon)

"Who are you two!?" (Yuju, pointing her sword at the two)

Both of them chuckled and left WINGS confused.