Chapter 19

Jungkook turned around and looked at the exact pipe that Eunha sat on.

"What do you plan now" (Yoongi said, startling Jungkook)

Jungkook sighed and walked around.

"She was my hope..." (Jungkook)

"Meaning?" (Yoongi tilted his head)

"Her eyes...they sparkled when I saw them. Her voice. Her smile. All of which brought me to...smile" (Jungkook)

Yoongi folded his arms, leaning against the wall, listening.

"I had lost it all...you probably don't know but...those bullies, they weren't all of the people I uh...k-killed" (Jungkook hesitated)

"She's actually the only one who I opened up to that much. I guess you could say I was in love. I know it's stupid, but she was someone who I couldn't ignore. She was always there, everywhere I looked. I even heard her name so many times. It was unavoidable" (Jungkook)

Yoongi slightly smiled, trying to cover it.

"Yah hyung~" (Jungkook blushed a bit)

"Anyways...I just really can't lose her..." (Jungkook)

"I understand. We don't want too either" (Yoongi)

"Hyung..." (Jungkook)

"Hm?" (Yoongi)

"...have you ever been in love?" (Jungkook)

"No. I'm not interested" (Yoongi)

"You're lying..." (Jungkook read his mind)

"Yah! Don't read my mind!" (Yoongi)

Jungkook sighed and walked over to the stairs to sit down. Yoongi walked to him and did the same.

"It's not like that...I really have no interest in those things" (Yoongi)

"Is that why you don't have a girlfriend" (Jungkook)

"I don't need one..." (Yoongi hurt)

"Hyung will be lonely" (Jungkook)

"Just, just don't say anything" (Yoongi)

Jungkook smiled and laughed.

"So...you still not going to tell me?" (Jungkook)

"About?" (Yoongi)

Jungkook smirked.

"Will it make you feel better..." (Yoongi looked away)

"Not necessarily, but please do, I would like to hear" (Jungkook smiled)

"...okay well..." (Yoongi began)

___________

Eunha laid in a hospital bed, but inside a white room. Her eyes still closed. A door opens and reveals Umji. She grabs a chair and sets it by Eunha's bed.

"You've come to visit" (Eunha said, scaring Umji)

"Oh my! Oh...you scared me" (Umji breathed heavily)

"My apologizes" (Eunha smiled)

Umji seemed a bit afraid.

"Do you fear me?" (Eunha asked)

"H-huh? Ah...no" (Umji hesitated)

"You may seem weak and fragile, but you've got a heart of steel. Not meaning that you're hardhearted or like that, but I mean you're strong. You've got to start actually seeing the true self of you. Stop doubting and just do it." (Eunha)

"...Who are you? If I may ask. You're with Agust'd yet...you act so, so polite" (Umji)

"Didn't I already tell you...we are not evil people" (Eunha)

"You sure about that? Because all those people that you guys killed sure don't say that." (Umji)

"You have to understand our intentions" (Eunha)

"Then explain..." (Umji)

"They sent you...to get answers" (Eunha realized)

"..." (Umji didn't know what to say)

Eunha looked straight into her eyes and seemed to be searching for something. She sighed and laid back on the bed.

"What are you sitting around for?! Ask her" (The General shouted into Umji's ear piece)

Umji jumped and covered her ears.

"Stop, you don't have to use that tone with her" (Namjoon said in the other room with the Generals and other soldiers)

"We need answers about the others in Agust'd! And if she won't get the job done, stop wasting our time!" (The General shouted)

"Si Hyuk, calm. She'll get it done" (General So Sung Jin)

Umji took a deep breath and mouthed "Thank you". 

Eunha turned her head and looked back at Umji, staring into her eyes once more. Umji thouht...then took her ear piece out then walked up to lock the door. She cover the window and returned to Eunha.

"Hey! What is she doing?!" (General Bang Si Hyuk shouted)

"Stop stop. She knows what she is doing" (Namjoon stood)

"She better or else I will-" (General Si Hyuk was cut off)

"Let's go for a walk. You needed a breather" (General Sung Jin)

In the room...

"I want you to tell me about the trilogy experiment. I know that you were apart of it, along side your teammates." (Umji)

Eunha tilted her head, giving a confused look.

"Please...I want to know more of...what I am." (Umji)

Eunha sat up and her eyes widened just a bit.

_______

Tonight...we take back Eunha

Everyone in Agust'd nodded and began planning it out.