Chapter 6

Class began.

"Teacher. Are the college students going to join our class?" (Student #1 asked)

"Oh. Professor Lee's class B" (Ms. Choi)

"Mm" (Everybody nodded)

"I am actually unaware of that. Let me give him a-" (Ms. Choi was cut off)

"Sorry for the interuption. Do you mind?" (Professor Lee and Ms. Choi spoke outside)

"What if we see Jungkook oppa!?"

"Ah Namjoon and Jin oppa!"

"Do you think Jimin oppa will be there? Oh what about Yoongi oppa?"

Student chatted about the college class.

"Wah~ The college class must be very popular amongst this class" (Sinb)

"Mm" (Umji nodded cutely)

All of a sudden, college class B walked in. Yuju walked to her seat, moving her hair.

"Wah~" (Some boys said as she walked in)

The room filled up one again with college and high school students. Some of the high school student kept staring at the college class. They were deemed cool and breathtaking to the lower class men.

"Um well class. I guess we are going to be combining classes once again" (Ms. Choi)

"Please give us a minute. Feel free to talk to each other, we'll only take a little while."
(Professor Lee)

"Jimin oppa. These are for you" (A girl handed him a box)

"Gomawo" (Jimin smiled)

"Eunha...here" (A boy dropped the letter and looked away)

Eunha smiled kindly.

Namjoon sat down in his seat and spaced out.

"Why choose such an alias that has an opposite meaning? Sowon...wish. Wish what, for death? And Suga. That sounds too sweet to be a name of a man who kills people!" (Namjoon thought, shaking his head)

"Annyeong oppa" (Umji smiled)

Namjoon stopped spacing out and greeted Umji.

"I guess we're spending class together again huh" (Namjoon smiled)

"Yeah. It's actually quite nice to have you around" (Umji laughed)

Namjoon's heart couldn't help but to react to her words.

"She likes having me around" (Namjoon thought and smiled)

"What's with the dumb smile?" (Sinb turned around, hand on the back of her chair)

The teahers came back and stood infornt of the class.