Chapter 21

"Oh my god..." (Jungkook)

__

Jungkook walked inside the room and looked around. There were images posted onto a board of people in labs. They looked like old pictures and then to the sides, there were folders. He walked up to them and opened a random one.

"Choi Youngjae, Level 0.6... Day 132, signs of skin irritation and elongated nails. Abnormal behavior of refusal..." (Jungkook read)

"The Trilogy Experiment?" (Jungkook)

Exploring more, he came across the words "classified".

"So these files are classified...well duh Jungkook. Hm? Black files" (Jungkook realized)

Following the order of the letters he searched for his own name and found it. Everything...It had everything written in it, all about him, where he was from, which stage he was on...

Finding a computer, he went on it and found that they had digital files on the trilogy experimenter. Jungkook plugged in a flash drive and transferred a copy of ALL the files, then taking it upon himself to erase the files of Agust'd.

Another loud bang was heard and he quickly grabbed the files of his teammates and fled.

__
Jimin ran towards Jin but there was a loud bang and Jimin flew back. A lady showed up, all geared in uniform and aimed a weapon towards the two renegades. 

"Are you okay?" (Yerin)

Jimin held his shot shoulder and nodded. The lady's face finally came into focus and the two jumped back.

"Taeyeon" (Yerin glared at her)

"Oh, so you know my name~ Guess we can skip the introduction then" (Taeyeon smirked)

This was a first, but the Agust'd members actually felt scared. They feared her and her appearance. Taeyeon's skin was much more pale and a bit grayish. There were purple lines on her face leading down to her neck that formed a very geometric pattern. Eyes of pure darkness with a hint of blue and hair as white as snow.

"You look familiar? Have we met" (Taeyeon smiled)

"I don't believe we have" (Yerin said in confidence)

"I had this covered" (Jin got up and fixed his collar)

"Right~ You owe me for this Jin. What is this, like your fifth owed debt?" (Taeyeon just laughed)

"Oh be quiet Taeyeon, I had this under control" (Jin)

"I hope you are now. Let's have some fun, shall we" (Taeyeon got excited)

"Mm" (Jin nodded)

He put some kind of headset on which had this glass piece on his eye.

"Huh? A P-7 280?" (Yerin asked)

"How'd you know? These aren't even on the market yet" (Jin)

"A friend of mine knows about these things. She even has the model 8-470 " (Yerin smirked)

"Yeah right, it doesn't even exist" (Jin)

"You'd be surprised" (Yerin)

"Enough chit chat, let's get on with this" (Taeyeon)

Yerin touched her earpiece. 
"Sowon, I need your help with this P-7 280 device" (Yerin)
"Ooo, wait why do you bring that up, no one-" (Sowon was cut off)
"And Taeyeon" (Yerin)

Sowon dropped her arms and stared into the building.

"She's there?" (Sowon said deadly)

"Yeah, and Jimin's hit. I don't think I'll be able to take one on two because one's well...what looks like a demon" (Yerin)

"I'm on my way" (Sowon said)
She then walked toward the ledge of the building and dropped down.

"I'll guide you, I know a bit about it. Sowon seems to be a little busy" (Jimin said)

"You sure?" (Yerin)

"Of course, yeah I got this. On second thought, how about I take on the nerd guy and you take miss demonic over there" (Jimin)

"Fine, but do not push your injuries, understand?" (Yerin)

"Yes ma'am" (Jimin saluted for fun)

"Are you guys down talking because I'd love to get on with thi-" (Taeyeon)

Yerin punched Taeyeon an she fell to the floor spitting blood, but quickly getting up.

"You're fast, haha." (Taeyeon)

"And you're creepy, what are you a psychopath?" (Yerin)

"Was that the best insult you could've come up with" (Taeyeon)

Yerin threw another punch, but Taeyeon caught her fist and slammed Yennie down.

__
Outside, Sowon landed on the ground and headed towards the entrance. Sirens went off, but she didn't pay any attention. A few seconds after, soldiers came out from the doors and readied their weapons at her. Sowon kept going and kept her emotionless face. As the soldiers charged, she picked them up, threw them and fire punched and kicked them.  The soldiers laid on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Tsk" (Sowon)

She entered and looked around, finding that it had been trashed. 

"Taeyeon" (Sowon narrowed her eyes and continued)

"Hey you there! Halt!" (Soldier #1)

Sowon blasted him with fire, then lifted him with it only throwing him towards other allies. Guns fired, but they were stopped in midair. Her hair began to grow longer and turn into a red-ish color with her eyes becoming a very cold gray.

"M-monster!" (Soldier #2)

She suddenly heard these words.

"You're a monster!" (Sowon)

"Indeed I am! HA HA HA" (Taeyeon)

Sowon growled, but left them.

"Taeyeon...I will kill you" (Sowon whispered)

__

"Eunha-ah! Psst, Eunha" (Jungkook softly said)

"Aish, how am I going to find her. AISHHH" (Jungkook grew frustrated and ruffled his hair)

Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Okay Jungkook, concentrate. Concentrate" (Jungkook)

"W-what's g-going.....h-huh?..............W-why is it so loud?........." (A voice)

"Found you" (Jungkook smirked)

He bolted then ran into something.

"Ah, my head" (Jungkook)

He looked up and jumped.

"No.......no.......I don't believe it" (JK)