Chapter 22

"Mingyu...is that you?" (Jungkook gulped)

"Yo, Jungkook. Been a while, and uh, no need for that mask of yours by the way" (The boy waved)

"H-how" (Jungkook)

"You know, I ask that myself about ten times a day and still to this day, it doesn't make sense to me. You killed me, all of us. I thought you cared about us, but I guess we were just there for slaughter right?" (Mingyu says)

"That's not true. I-I...." (Jungkook stuttered)

"You what? Huh?" (Mingyu)

"I wasn't myself, I lost control" (Jungkook)

"Right~ Like I'd believe that...but, I'll be nice and say I do" (Mingyu smirked)

"What are you doing here" (Jungkook stood up)

"Doing my job. Capturing renegades" (Mingyu smiled)

"But-" (Jungkook)

"What? You don't think I can do such thing, hm? Just like you thought I couldn't survive the experiments?" (Mingyu)

"The experiments...You didn't?!" (Jungkook)

"I did, and I guess that's how I'm here right now. Still clueless of the science behind bringing back someone from the dead, but I don't really care. All that matters is this" (Mingyu)

"Look, I really need to go and-" (Jungkook)

"Oh, am I in the way? My bad, here go. Go" (Mingyu)

"Huh?" (Jungkook)

Mingyu laughed.

"I'll let you go this time. I just wanted to say hi. Don't worry, I won't tell them of you or your identity. You're mine to take, not them" (Mingyu)

Jungkook ran past him then...

"Till we meet again...old friend" (Mingyu laughed and walked off)

Jungkook stopped and looked back to see him fading off. He shook his head then proceeded to move forward.

__
A girl went up to Eunha's bed and put her hand on Eunha's forehead, which caused her to fall asleep. Jungkook barged in and saw.

"Hey!" (Jungkook yelled)

__
Taeyeon was about to punch Yerin, but she then disappeared.

"Huh?" (Taeyeon)

Someone then kicked Taeyeon from the back and she quickly got up.

"Watch her carefully, she can turn invisible!" (Jin shouted)

"Ah, you sneaky little weasel" (Taeyeon)

Jin and Jimin were throwing punches left and right, none hitting their targets.

"You're fast, but my little device here and track your every move, ha" (Jin smirked)

"I know that, but did you know that it can be shut down with one push" (Jimin)

"Not possible, there aren't any buttons" (Jin)

"You wanna see?" (Jimin laughed)

"Give it a try" (Jin)

Jimin swung his hand around Jin's back of his head, but Jin saw so he went to stop it. Suddenly Jimin poked Jin's forehead and he fell to the ground.

"Huh?!" (Jin)

Jimin then took the device off of Jin's head and destroyed it.

"See" (Jimin)