chapter 8: the castle

Your p.o.v

We walked to the street that was near the station and stopped in front of the alley that lead to the school. "If a huge castle like that exists then it should be no problem finding it" said ryuji. 'But wasn't it in the exact same place as the school' I said to myself. 'That is true. Maybe there is another way to find something like that, like maybe a secret passage or through a TV' said shiro as he suggested the possibilities of finding the castle while kuro was laughing in the background.

"When'd they build something like that though?" wondered ryuji as he asked that question. Ryuji looked around until he spotted the alley that went to shujin academy. "We walked that way from here right?" Asked ryuji as he pointed towards the right alley. "Maybe" said akira sounding a bit unsure. "When you put it that way. I'm not so sure anymore" said ryuji as I groaned and rubbed my head.

Then my phone suddenly notified something as I grabbed it and looked at the screen of my phone. I saw that app again. I groaned even louder. "What is with my phone?" I mumbled and dragged the app downwards to the rubbish bin while mumbling more curses as the app kept on popping up on my phone. "Hm? What's wrong  [m/n]?" Asked akira as he peered over my shoulder and looked at my phone. "It's nothing akira" I said while smiling warmly at him as I switched my phone off.

Akira's p.o.v

It seemed that [m/n] has the same problem as I do with my phone. Maybe I should talk to him about it later. Right now we need to find that castle. "...All right let's go this way" said ryuji turning his direction towards the alleyway he just pointed to. "Let me know if you guys see anything" he said and walked through the alleyway with us not far behind.

But just as I expected when we walked through the alleyway to go to shujin we found the school and not the castle. "Huh? Where at school" said ryuji. "There wasn't anything out of place along the way, right? I didn't see no castle either" he said. "If I did see something out of the ordinary I would have told you already" said  [m/n]. Ryuj sighed.

"We must've made a wrong turn somewhere. Let's try again" he said. "Again...?" I asked him while believing it won't work the second time. [M/n] seemed to be with me on this one since I could see the doubt in his eyes. "Don't worry, I won't mess up this time" said ryuji turning around and started walking again.

"Let's go" he said as we trailed behind him with my hands in my pockets while [m/n] had his headphones on. We entered the alley again but just like last time, instead of a castle we found the school. [M/n] groaned loudly while smacking his hand on his head. "For real" ryuji sighed and leaned against the gate of the school. "Is it smaller than we think it is" he said.

"Nope" [M/n] said popping the e as he said it. "I'm pretty sure that it was huge" said [m/n], stretching his arms wide. "Yeah I'm also sure it was huge" I said, remembering yesterday's events. "Hmmmm what do you guys think?" He asked us. Ever since I got here my phone kept on showing me that app and if I remember correctly I think it was on my phone while walking through that alley yesterday, so maybe it has something to do with the app. "Try checking your phone's" I said as [m/n] raised an eyebrow and took out his phone.

"I already tried that, I didn't see anything around here..." said ryuji before [m/n] smacked his forehead, again. "I'm such an idiot! How come I didn't think of that! Your really smart akira" [m/n] said as I slightly blushed at the compliment. "Huh? What do you mean?" Ryuji asked [m/n] as he pointed his phone in ryuji's face while saying. "Don't you have an app like this ryuji" he said pulling his phone away from ryuji's face while pointing towards the red icon on his phone.

"You also have it?" Ryuji said pulling out his phone as well. "My phone has been showing me this navigation- thingy app a few days ago" he said. "Hey, didn't you have a navigation app on your phone back then?" He asked me.