chapter 27: the rooms and meeting sae

No one's p.o.v

Alistair and [m/n] finally reached two one way glass doors. "This is the room with the bar in it" Alistair said before walking through the sliding doors and into the bar area. [M/n] widened his eyes at what the room looked like compared to the rest of the casino and began to walk around the room. "Quite hard to get a room like this in a place like this especially if you want it to be private" sighed Alistair as he sat down on one of the bar stools.

"Yeah, you told me that earlier" [m/n] crossed his arms. Alistair looked like he was remembering something before he snapped his fingers. "Oh yeah now I remember" Alistair said while grinning. "So anyway here we can relax after we have trained for the day, besides who doesn't love a drink after a long day of work" Alistair leaned back onto the counter. "Plus there's food here as well" Alistair added.

"You can eat food here?" Asked [m/n] before he sat next to Alistair on the bar stool next to him. "Depends on how strong the distortion is like this casino for example. Sae's view of this place has been going on for quite a while now so her distortion went into every detail throughout that time and made water drinkable, food edible and you can even bring anything to reality within this place. See" Alistair said as he walked around the bar table before grabbing a glass.

[M/n] watched him carefully as he pulled out a dagger from his pocket turned towards the glass on the counter and swiped the knife at the glass. [M/n] expected to see the glass be sliced into a neat line but instead he heard the sound of something breaking. [M/n] looked at the glass to see that many cracks have appeared on it as it looked like on the brink of collapsing.

"Huh?" [M/n] gasped as he saw that the cracks in the glass is indeed starting to break off but instead of it falling straight down the broken pieces floated upwards towards almost to every part of the room as they slowly disappeared into nothing. "That will be on your desk at home [m/n]-chan" Alistair walked around the bar table and walked towards the glass door. "And before you can ask on how I did that I'll explain it another time on another day" he said before walking out of the doors.

[M/n] stood in his place for a while as he talked to shiro and kuro before running out of the room and next to Alistair who was waiting outside patiently as he was adding string to a doll that looked way to familiar. [M/n] shook his head and turned it to look out the window to see the view of almost all of the casino. The bright lights of the casino reflected in his now dull [e/c] eyes that now had a almost dark tint to it.

"If you keep on starring out there then the shadows might want to come and kill you" giggled Alistair who mysteriously doesn't have the doll from before in his hands anymore. [M/n] looked at him for a second before sighing and rubbing his head. "So how will you train me mentally?" [M/n] asked. "Now I can't spoil that now can I? But I can give you a little hint on something big that's going to happen in the coming holidays" grinned Alistair.

"Please tell me" [m/n] said politely. "Your gonna have to count down from 1000-7 until you reach to zero" Alistair clapped his hands together. The feeling of dejavu came to [m/n] when he listened to Alistair before shaking his head when they finally got to a pair of dark silver doors with handles the tips as sharp as knives. Alistair grasped the handles and pushed the doors open. [M/n]'s breath hitched at what he saw and covered his mouth to prevent bile from coming up.

Inside the room was littered with many torture devices as well as chairs and tables with straps or either chains on them. The torture devices looked like every day tools from tweezers to crowbars to hell even spoons were there that people use to help them but if they are used the right way then people can use them to manipulate their minds and scar their bodies or even kill if they wanted to.

[M/n] turned the other way from the tools with his hand still covering his mouth and closed his eyes to avoid looking at the horrible room further. "Ne, ne [m/n]-chan" said Alistair as he wrapped his arms around [m/n]'s waist and lied his head next to [m/n]'s close enough so that he could whisper in his ear. "Don't look away just because your scared, look at what's going to happen in the future and face it, you have started this game with me and you should see to the end of it because remember I'm not going down without a fight" Alistair said as both of the males stood there.