two: three years later

Please listen to the song while reading it'll make you have many feels...And thank you so much for the votes!! It really motivates me to keep writing! I hope you enjoy! Much love! IK I SAID THIS WOULD BE A SAD CHAPTER BUT SINCE I SHIFTED THE STORY A LITTLE IT WON'T BE A REALLY SAD CHAPTER IM SORRY. ILL TRY HARDER AND SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG CHAPTER AND SUCH A LONG WAIT FOR IT. FIGHTING! Also new cover look on top for picture!

*jimin pov*

       "Your alone your all your all, so what have you gone blind? Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?" I sang to a melody played by yoongi on a piano. Although the boy denied it, he could play majestically.
"Count your blessings not your flaws. You've got it all. you lost your mind in the sound. there's so much more. you can reclaim your crown. Your in control. Rid of the monsters inside your head. Put all your faults to bed. You can be king again." I sang until a tear fell from my eye. "God you always let this happen. Stop thinking about what happened." Yoongi demanded annoyed. "Ah..im sorry... I don't think i can." I said letting my mouth make a small giggle. Every time I sing i cry remembering the person who got me in love with it in the first place. He said we would be famous together, so I practice and perfected my singing. But unfortunately he was taken away. I haven't seen him in 3 years. He was my first love, first kiss, first friend. He gave me many firsts. God i hated remembering it. "Didn't his dad tell you you'll never see him again?" he asked. My eyes widen. Ugh. Of course. Yoongi knows how to hurt me without trying. "Sigh, yep. I've known that for so long yoongi." I started. "But i guess i genuinely love him till this day." I said with my head down. He stud up and sighed. He started to get closer and i backed up until my back hit a wall. "What about me?" He said leaning towards my face lifting it up making our eyes to meet, now centimeters  away from my lips. "Wh-wh-aat.." I studdered out. No one was in school anymore. So we were the only ones in the music room, which meant i couldn't dodge the questions. "Jimin-ah.." he said before planting his lips on mine. My eyes widened. A flashback of my first kiss and how his face, his lips so plump, his tongue, the feeling he made me have. He, jungkook. I pushed him quickly. Tears ran down my blushed face. "I can't..yoongi i can't.." I whispered within sobs. "DON'T SAY YOU CAN'T!! GOD DAMN IT JIMIN THINK OF MY FEELINGS TOO." he screamed at me. "so you just want me to fake like i love you?!?!" I yelled sobbing harder. I fell on my knees covering my face with my hands. He sat down next to me. "And i though this time would be different.." he said with a laugh. "Jimin i want us to try it.. I want you to give me a chance. Please i beg you.." he started with a small sob. "But what if i don't end up loving you?" I whispered. "Then ill give up...ill give up once you can clearly tell me you love someone else, once you say his name ill give up.." He said. I looked at his face. His eyes glistened while looking up at the lights. His face was pale yet it gave a warm soft feeling. "Yoongi..i don't know.." "its ok to not know.." he said making my face turn to him and slowly leaning in to kiss me again. It hurt. Yet I didn't want to hurt him. I stayed there letting him kiss me feeling nothing but not pulling away. Maybe if i just stayed with yoongi i can forget... I could forget you jungkook...

*weird vision or day dream*

"Jimin-ah.." jungkook whispered softly before planting a peck on my lips. The small peck turned into a heated kiss. I opened my eyes and saw it wasn't jungkook anymore...but yoongi...
*back to reality*
         I widen my eyes and felt sick. I pushed yoongi off and ran out the room crying. "Jungkook..." I sobbed. As i ran through the halls I heard someone singing yet i knew no one else was here. The voice sounded so familiar...so warm...jungkook? "Just hide away hide away...didn't need anyone..just hide away hide away...lock your heart away. GOD TAKE ME AWAY..I BEG YOU." the voice sang braking into a sob. "Jungkook-ah.." I whispered to myself while letting myself fall on the floor hitting my butt. I knew this sounded weird but i could hear him..i could hear him singing...MY jungkook was hurting just as i was..