four: im your 1st choice part 1

*3rd person pov*

            Jungkook stayed in the small custodian room for the rest of the day. He felt sick, hurt, and heart broken. He wanted to talk to jimin, he wanted to tell him he still loved him even if jimin didn't love him back. He wanted to just tell jimin everything, to at least feel jimin's lips against his one last time. He was sitting with his knees covering his face and his hands wrapped around them, so you couldn't see who it was. Someone suddenly opened the door, making Jungkook look up revealing his redden eyes. Who was this stranger?

*jungkook pov*

           A boy suddenly barged into the custodian room, which made me look up. His eyes met my red eyes."Oh im so sorry..i didn't know other people used this room too.." he said before walking a little inside. "Jungkook?" the boy asked. I looked at him more closely and saw it was him, My old friend, seokjin. My father lied about him, said he was a girl, being a my fiance when he separated me and jimin. I felt more tears come to my eyes. Just remembering jimin once again. I simply nodded as a response trying to hide the fact that tears where once again present. "Why are you crying?" he started but before i could answer he opened his mouth to speak again. "Oh...did you see jiminie?  " he asked looking at me now kneeling infront of me trying to see my face expression. Jiminie? How did he know? Why did he call him jiminie? Im so confused. I nodded. "Then you should be happy? I know how long jiminie wished and cried for you to meet again..just yesterday he was pleading to see you again in the halls." he said looking into my eyes, his were full of sincerity and truth. But again i was confused. Jimin-ah looked for me? He cried for me? He wanted to see me? Why? He has that guy doesn't he? "Bu-t Jimin-ah is dating someone with silver hair jin-hyung.." i said almost in sobs.  "What?! Yoongi??? Oh hell no! Yoongi has the hots for jimin since 2 years ago but jimin always rejected him, needless to say he rejected him again yesterday.." he said looking straight into my eyes as if they were reassuring it was true. He isn't dating that boy??? So i kissed that girl infront of him for no reason?!?! I was the one that hurt him not the other way around. God I'm such an idiot! "Then..its my fault..JIN HYUNG PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM!" i said grabbing his shoulders. "Jungkook calm down. You won't find him here school is over.. I saw jimin leaving with someone. It looked like he was crying.." someone? Who? WHO TOOK MY JIMIN?! "Who was it?! How did he look like?! What was he wearing?!?! Tell me please!!!" i begged still holding on to his shoulders. "He-he was wearing something like a Butler would wear..and be had hazel hair. Hazel hair? Butler? Tae hyung?!?! I got up and so did he. He moved aside because he knew what came next. I ran out, heading straight to the door. Tae hated him didn't he? Is he going to hurt jimin?!?! I need to find him i need to i need to i need to i need to.. I finally reached the door and went off. I ran towards the right. Something told me i had to run that way. Something..something...something...something.."he kissed her tae.." Someone said. It sounded like jimin! I should be close. "Was i the only one still loving him tae?" jimin asked. "yes." tae responded. WHAT?!? I loved him! And tae knew that! What is this? Why why why why why?!?! I kept sprinting and tears gathered again in my eyes. I'm sick of crying. Jimin..save me. Jimin..jimin..jimin... I crossed the road and looked around. He has to be close. He...he has to. I turned my head to the right gasping for air. I then caught a glimpse of him..with tae. The tears on my face started to run down faster. It didnt matter who he was with. All i wanted was to find him, kiss him, love him. I ran again disregarding the sharp pain in my side. "jimin...jimin..jimin." i kept repeating as i sprinting towards them.

*jimin pov*

       Tae brought me to a small adorable cafe. He said i needed to calm down. He answered my questions about jungkook. Even thought all of this happened, i loved him and still cared for him. My first question was "how is he?" he replied with a "he was very happy these 3 years." *a/n lies* I asked if he missed me or even talked about me, he replied with a simple "no". For last i asked, "Was i the only one still loving him tae?" He nodded then gave me a firm yes. Thats what i feared in hearing. Tears fell again. I loved him..i loved his eyes, nose, lips. Everything. So why didnt he love me back? Did he think what his father thought? Just thinking about it made me feel sick and i felt like throwing up. I covered my mouth with my hand and let the sickness pass. "jimin-ah.." someone said behind me sounding out of breath. Jungkook?  tae stud up and studered  when he addressed him. he looked scared and jungkook had tears rolling down his face. I had to keep myself from standing up and hugging him. I remembered every thing that happened, everything tae told me. I didn't want to hear anything from jungkook at all. after all they were all lies, or so tae told me. "Jimin, i.." i stud up not wanting to listen to his words. I have to learn to hate him. Or at least move on. I started to walk away but then.
"why?...dont act like we're strangers after all this time hoping to see each other please..i beg you.." Bullshit...

~to be continued~