seven: for you

Jimin was seated on the lobby. the white everywhere made him feel sick. His grandmother used to tell him stories of how it was to leave this world and die, all white space with nothing but you there. Jimin didn't give much notice to the people around him giving him questioning looks and offending whispers.

taehyung was running after he had heard jimin was in the hospital. he didn't let the person finish all he cared was if jimin was okay. he ran in and saw a small boy sitting alone covering his face. obviously crying. he knew it was jimin. he was aware of the looks and whispers everyone around where making. he took of his jacket and walked towards the small older. he placed it over him trying to cover him from the judgement. he looked to his side where people where and glared at them. they all looked as they had just seen the devil himself. tae turned his attention back to jimin. he placed his hand over him and started to slowly trace circles on the older back hoping to calm him down. jimin knew it was wrong after all he ran here to see the love of live posted  on a bed where it said he was on a coma, all he really wished was a redo, a redo so he could have told jungkook he chose him, and saved him, of course that didn't happen in real life only on the kdramas he watched and some anime his enjoyed. real life had always been cruel to him, he clearly didn't care for life or anything of the sort. jimin had been selfish nor thinking about jungkookies feelings, but deep down jimin knew jungkook sincerely loved him, even though he didn't say he loved too, maybe because he was upset from him kissing the girl, the broken feeling that hed left when they where young, in general h e wanted to make him feel what he once left if t least only for a day. he never wished for this to happen, he never wanted to be the reason for the love of his life's coma\self harm. "jimin I'm here for you.." taehyung spoke. the older knew it was sincere, not because tae "loved him'. no. because he knew it was hard for someto deal with whatecer it was, clearly tae never once had a drop of jealousy in his blood, all he had was a sweet boxy smile. for you..only for you jimishii.. taehyung said in his mind.

*time skip*

jimin went back to his seat after his 5th time asking a nurse if he could  go see junkook, everytime they denied, tae looked more worried as hours went by, it wasn't easy seeing the man he loved so worried about another man. it killed yet he wanted it to kill, he wanted his feelings gone as quickly as they appeared. he didn't ask for this, he didn't want to love jimin. yet he fell for him and he fell hard, never really knowing anything about him, he fell for the man he saw. a broken man, a man who had just been broken by the same man he had. he thought maybe that connection would bring them together, but as he knew, life, destiny, fate, and love where all bitches.  

---

yoongi couldn't go see jimin, he had a piano residual jimin promised to go to, to bring him a bouquet of red roses and tell him he did great, like always. yoongi couldn't help but cry at the thought of the man he LOVED was in a hospital bed. if only his parents weren't so controlling he would have left this bitch  and run to the hospital, but no. his parents made him play the piano and at first he hated it, until he met jimin. jimin once heard him while playing, it was the first time they met. the look in jimins eyes as he saw yoongi play beautifully  and  composed to perfection, he wanted to make jimin look like that always, after awhile he fell In love with both jimin and piano. but if had to choose, jimin would be his choice. if only it was like that for jimin, if only yoongi was jimins choice. only for you jimin... before he could wipe his tears away a sunshine barged in. ''Yoongissi.." the sunshine said as his mile faded because of the man he deeply admired and cared for was crying again. yoongi wiped his tears and stud  up, forced a smile and said come on lets go as he touched the sunshines shoulder and made his way past him. the sunshine could only hide his anger, sadness, and love. he turned and walked out closing the door of the room. leaving it as he felt, lonely yet bright.

Sorry its short and soooo late. Ill update 2 or 3 days from now.