Birthday Sex

Cuz tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you - Freak Me ; Silk

                       Kenzie and Y/N was currently dancing at the club Kisses for Y/N birthday. "Bestfriend I wan you to meet somebody !" Kenzie told her friend. Y/N hates when Kenzie tries to get her to meet her pissy ass friends. Y/N rolled her eyes mentally. "Alrighty Kenzie , what's her name?" She asked her. Kenzie just stood there smirking and walked away. "What the fuck....." Y/N said walking to the bar and sitting down.

Sooner or later Kenzie went to find Y/N and found her at the bar. Behind her was a tall mahogany guy with freckles and pink lips. "Y/N this my friend ! He wanted to talk you. His name is Keith." After Kenzie said that she walked away knowing what she was doing.  Y/N turned around in awe looking at the fine young man in front of her. "I'm Keith , happy birthday beautiful." He said smiling after saying that. Lord what a beautiful smile he has , Y/N said thinking to herself.

"Thanks.. Do you wanna dance ?" He nodded in agreement and took her to the dance floor. The DJ switched the song to "Grind On Me " by Pretty Ricky. Keith placed his big hands on her hips while Y/N was grinding on him. He was getting and erection, but she played a part of it knowing she had this little black dress on. He grabbed her ass while she was dancing on him. "Damn ma.." was all he can say.

Y/N couldn't lie and say that she wasn't turned on dancing on him. She felt his member poking her ass while she was dancing. He leaned down and kissed her neck whispering dirty thoughts in her ear. She was starting to form a pool of wetness. Y/N squeezed her legs tight and turned around and kiss him passionately. It's been a while since she had some and she was planing on getting some tonight. Keith snaked his arm from around her hips to her panties and moved them to the side. He started to play with her clit while they was kissing. Soft moans started to escape Y/N lips.

"Let's get out of here baby." Keith said while removing his hand from her wetness and grabbing her hand walking towards the door. Y/N was excited , she was getting some on her birthday. Best birthday gift ever. They got in his car which was a Black on black mustang. It was definitely sexy. Keith started driving , placing his fingers back in her wetness. He was fingering her in way she never been fingered before. Y/N tried biting her lip to control her moans but that wasn't working. "Let them moas out baby, let daddy hear them." Hearing him say that made her wetter than what she was already was. He was a freak and she liked that. They pulled up to his house and she got out instantly. Keith picked her up swiftly while unlocking his door.

As soon as they got in the house he tore that dress off her and threw her on the couch. Keith normally don't eat the box but he had to urge to taste her. He licked and slurped all on her clit , spelling his name up and down her pussy. Y/N moans became louder and louder. She normally didn't receive head. Keith started sucking on her clit like it was candy and he was fingering her while doing it. "Keith!! I'm bout to cum-" was all Y/N managed to get out before she came all over his tongue. He lapped all her juices with his tongue before stripping out of his clothes. Y/N notice his thick member poking out , he had her drooling for the dick.

She took his member in her hand and just stared at it. "It's so big and juicy, can I ?" She asked him like a little girl , Keith nodded his had smirking at her. Y/N licked the mushroom shaped head and started to ease him in her little mouth. Surprisingly she fit all of him in her mouth. Y/N bobbed her head up and down on his shaft making Keith go crazy. She hummed while doing it so she could go deeper. Keith grabbed her head making here go faster. "Fuck Y/N. Shit!" Keith moaning and grunts turned her on. She felt his nut coming so she sucked his dick faster and he finally came in her mouth. She swallowed it while he picked her up and let her on his dick. Y/N slid down on his dick. It felt so good to her , she thought she was loosing her virginity again because it was so big and thick. "Fucckk daddy" she said tilting her head back and closing her eyes.

"You so tight babygirl." Keith said placing his right hand on her throat and his left on her hip. Y/N was indeed wet and tight , Y/N started to ride him crazy. She couldn't help it. Hearing Y/N calling him daddy made him switch positions. She was arching her back while her ass was up in the air. He gave it a hard smacking earning a scream escape Y/N mouth. He slid his dick her in her nice and slow leaving Y/N there in Ecstasy. Keith pulled her hair while he fucking her from the back. "What's my name?" "Daddy! It's Daddy! " Y/N said screaming at the top of lungs. She reached down to play with her clit while he was fucking her. The headboard was hitting the wall leaving little holes in it. Keith was fucking her that good. "This my Pussy?" he asked her, pulling her hair harder. "Ye-Yesss " Y/N managed to get out . "KEITHH! I'm cumming! " "Fuck, me too baby."

Keith and Y/N came at the same time as they moans filled the room. Keith pulled out of her looking at her body. Y/N just laid there for a minute recollecting her thoughts. She had never been fucked like that. She flipped over to back looking up at him. Keith kissed her lips and said "Happy Birthday Y/N"

Wheeew first chapter up. Geez it's getting hot in here. Excuse my mistakes.