Imagination

"When I'm gone , show me how you pretend... How do you been your knees? How do you arch your back? "  - Imagination ; Eric Bellinger

The hot water of the shower cascaded down Y/N back as she took Keith from the back. Loud moans filled up the spacious shower. Keith filled Y/N up and she felt him in her stomach. They was going on round number 3 , she didnt know how long she could go.

Keith shifted his body a little hitting her g-spot , making Y/N scream from intense pleasure. "Fuck Baby!" Y/N moaned in pure bliss. Keith smirked knowing she close from cumming on his shaft for the fifth time tonight. He grabbed her long hair making Y/N look at him while making love to her. Her locked with his made her more wet than what she was already was. 

Keith stroked her a couple of more times before she came all over his dick. Y/N was exhausted and drained from all the love making they was doing but she knew he wasn't done until he got his nut. Keith turned off the shower and picked Y/N up and she instantly wrapped her legs around him. Hickeys were placed all over her body , scratches were made on Keith strong muscular back. Keith threw her on the bed.

"Open your legs " Keith demanded , Y/N had instantly spread her legs and Keith rammed into her tight cat. She came instantly on him. "Keith!!" Y/N was all she managed to get out. A dark chuckle came out of Keith . He leaned down and choked her and whispered in her ear. "Shut the fuck up and take me" He said going deeper inside her.

She clenched her pussy around him making Keith groan in satisfaction. They kissed passionately as he held her legs over her legs. All you could hear is her moans and him pounding her. 

Keith dick twitched in her and he released his warm cum inside her. Y/N came as well. Keith pulled out her and kissed her deeply.

***

Y/N shot up from her bed panting and sweating. She felt in between her legs noticing that she was wet mess. "Oh my gosh,"

Keith busted in her room , "Hey Y/N, you oka-, Oh I'll come back later." Y/N cheeks got hot as her brother best friend opened the door. She couldn't believe that she had a wet dream about her brothers best friend.

Yes I know this sucked ass but , hey at least I updated 🤣. -DC