Mr.Powers

"When we....Fuck." - When We ; Tank

It was around 7 pm and Yn was in the middle of cleaning off tables at the restaurant she worked at. The day was going by slow and her body was growing tired, she was ready to go.

As soon as she turned around to go the back, she heard the door open and the bell ring. "Welcome to Becky's, can I start you off with a drink?" She said before walking over to the table, Yn looked up and saw the most powerful man in Florida, Keith Powers.  Yn mentally rolled her eyes.

"Yes , can I have a lemonade." Keith said to her. The rest of the people he was with told her their drinks , and Yn wrote their drinks down on her notepad. ''Alrighty, I'll give you guys a minute to decide what you want." Yn said before walking off.

    It had been about three hours and Keith and his workers was still at Becky's. The restaurant closed at 10 and Yn was ready to get off but she couldn't due to the fact that they was still here.  "When are they going to leave ?" Her manager Arianna asked, she was Becky's granddaughter.

"Sis , I don't even know but I'm gonna ask them leave.'' Yn said before walking towards them. " I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave, the restaurant is closing soon."

Keith looked in her eyes and chuckled. "We was just going , how much?" He asked , Keith eyed her figure before reaching into his wallet.

"Well the total is 50.78" Yn told him as she placed her notepad back in her apron. Keith put a crisp 100 dollar bill in her hand.

"Keep the change cutie, have a good night". Yn was shocked, she couldn't even say thank you because he left so quickly.

Yn walked away and gave Arianna the money , she started to shut everything down before taking off her apron. She also made sure she had her purse with all her belongings in their. "Alright Ari, im gone. See you on Monday!" Yn said as she walked towards the front door.

It was a cool Saturday night and Yn wanted to get home quickly so she could shower and rest her body. She walked down the sidewalk to her apartment that wasn't too far from her job. Yn checked her phone and noticed that it was getting closed to 11 pm, she almost went to a panic mode due to the fact that her city she lived in was ruthless after 11 pm.

Yn placed her phone back in pocket before noticing she was about to walk by a group of men. She let out a low sigh and proceed to walk by them. " Ayo ma! " One of the guys said , she ignored him until he grabbed her.

A shot of fear ran through her body as she looked at him , she studied his face before kicking him in his dick. "You stupid bitch! " Yn started to run before she bumped into somebody.

Her chest went up and down as tears ran down her face. She didn't even looked at the person she bumped into.  "I-im so sorry!" She said. The guy looked at her and saw tears go down her face.

"You okay ma?" The mystery guy said before picking her face up. He realized it was the cutie from Becky's.   Yn locked eyes with him, Keith Powers. "Look I'm sorry , but I have to go " y/n said as she tried to get away but Keith would not let her go.

"How about you come with me ma, I'll keep you safe." Keith said, Yn thought about and agreed to go with him. She knew she would be safe with him. Nobody fucks with him anyways.

  About 20 minutes later, Keith pulled up to a beautiful mansion. Yn was in awe, Keith parked his car and got out, Yn did the same. As soon as the got in the house, Keith went to the kitchen and pour two glasses of wine. Keith sat the glasses down and began to look at Yn. He noticed her beauty, everything about her was natural looking, she was gorgeous.

Sooner or later they had finished the whole bottle of wine and was cutting it up with each other. Yn at the moment was laughing at a corny ass joke he said. Keith was now attracted to her and wanted her to hisself.

"When is the last time you made love to somebody?" Yn asked bodly, her eyes were now low and flirtatious. Keith smirked and licked his lips. He rubbed his chin before responding.

"Honestly ma, I don't know. When's the last time you had your pussy ate from the back?" Keith asked her. Yn pussy got wet from his question causing Yn to bite her lip.

"I never had that done actually...But I would love to know what that feels like." Yn said back to him. She got up from her seat and sat on his lip. Keith started to caress her body and kiss her neck. Yn moaned slightly as he kissed her hotspot.

Keith wasted no time to take off her shirt. He unclipped her bra and noticed her heart shaped nipple rings, he took one boob in his mouth and started to suck on it. Yn panties were now soaked due to Keith.  Both of them took each other's clothes off, Keith made her arch her back on the couch, he was gonna eat her pussy from the back.

Keith wet tongue attached to her swollen clit, he flicked his tongue up and down making sure he tasted all of her. Yn was now in a moaning frenzy , who knew that head could feel this good. Keiths tongue went in and out of her wet core, lapping up all her juices, Yn reached down to play with her clit as he tongue fucked her.

"I'm coming !" She said as her creamy hot substance landed on his tongue. Keith swallowed all of it and pulled her hair to make her look at him. He kissed her as he slid his dick from the back. Yn mouth formed into a O shape as he entered her.  Keith still had a grip on her hair as he slammed into her pussy "Fuck!  Keith don't stop!" Yn moaned out, she couldn't believe she was getting fucked by Mr. Powers

Keith was getting tired of that position so he put them in a missionary position while his dick was still in her.  Yn made straight eye contact with him and just looking at him made her cum instantly. Keith chuckled and kissed her lips. "Damn baby, I ain't start yet." Keith said to her, he rubbed her clit as he started to slow stroke her. Yn walls started to tighten around him, which made Keith grunt and moan.

Yn played with her boobies as he stroked her. Her hips started to match his stroke, intensifying the pleasure. He hit her g-spot repeatedly as he built his nut up. Keith head was in the crook of her neck and her legs was wrapped around his waist. Both of their moans filled up the living. Yn moans got louder as she scratched his back, leaving her mark.

"This pussy so good , damn" Keith whispered in her ear which made Yn cum on his dick once again. A couple of strokes later , Keith finally came on her stomach.