Hunger Games1️⃣ (Preview)

Y/N and Keith sat beside each other on the train. They was both headed to Angel City for the nation wide hunger games. Y/N was nervous as hell, she was terrified. Keith on the other hand wasn't, he was ready for anybody that stepped in his way. Y/N right leg shook fiercely as she looked out the window of the train. She missed her home and her family. Her mom cried went she found out that her daughter was picked to go into the Hunger Games , she was her only daughter.

Unlike Keith and his family, his dad trained him his whole life preparing for this moment. He was strong and quick on his feet , he was mentally and physically ready for this. He glanced over to Y/N and placed his hand over her hand. "You will be fine Y/N, I promise" He said smiling at her , she smiled back and continued to look out the window. Keith was secretly crushing on Y/N , she was the most beautiful girl in section 17. She had golden sun kissed skin , plump lips , big brown eyes and a smile to can change anybody mood. Y/N was also thick for a 16 year old. Her hair was in a top bun. She was gorgeous in his eyes.

Y/N felt Keith eyes on her , she knew he liked her. She thought it was cute. "Keith why are you looking at me ?" Y/N asked him. Keith face turned red and looked away. They both started laughing. "I just think you're beautiful that's all Y/N. Prettiest girl I seen in section 17." Keith told her truthfully. She smiled and stared at him. Keith as indeed a fine. He was light skin with freckles. His lips were pink and looked soft.  They talked for a while and then the train came to a complete stop. Y/N heart started to pound. Keith sensed her being nervous, he grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. Y/N calmed down a bit and smiled at him. I hope this turns out good. Y/N thought to herself. She was finding  herself liking him. 

                                     Tbc