Mr Boss Man

"I''m gonna call you Big Daddy and scream ya name, Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain " - Doin It ; LL Cool J

        "Mr. Powers your 9 o'clock is here. " Y/N said peeping inside his office. Keith just nodded his head basically telling her to send them in. Y/N heels clicked as she walked on the hardwood floor hallways. "Mr & Mrs. Gomez he is ready for you in the back. Just walk down this hallway and make a left and there is his office." she told the couple walking behind her desk. The phones in the building were constantly ringing. I mean this was the biggest company in America itself. Keith was a very rich black man and had business all over the country and world. Everybody wants to do business with him or get busy with him.

Y/N seen it for herself, the little skimpy girls walking in and out his office. Like last night , a pretty Hispanic chick walked in his office without talking to Y/N. She had on a black crop top with her nipple showing and a jean mini skirt with black heels. Y/N shook her head at the girl, she even hard the girl moaning when she walked passed his door. In her mind it was nasty and unladylike. But hey , you can't control people actions.

The day passed by and it was now 6pm . Y/N sighed cleaning her area preparing to walk out the office. Her phone beeped notifying her that she had received a text message.

SissyPooh💋: Hey we still going out tonight ? - Sent 6:04 pm

Yea , I am bout to leave work. I'll text you when I'm done - Sent/Read 6:05 pm.

Y/N was done cleaning up, as soon as she was walking out the door , Keith called her to his office. She turned on her heels and walked toward his office. She was irritated and ready to go. What could he possibly want ? "Sit down please " he said.

"Yes Mr.Powers? Is everything okay ?" She asks him ready to go. Crossing her thick legs , her skirt rose up a little showing some more of her thighs. Keith eyes went directly their, he shifted in his seat placing his hand under his chin. Licking his lips he proceeded to talk. "You know , I've been watching you lately, and you making it hard for me sweetheart." Keith said to her with a hint of seduction in his voice . Y/N eyes widen as he said that. "W-What do you mean ?"

"I mean , the way you dress, the way you carry yourself. It turns me on in many different ways. And what you're wearing today just tops the cake. " He said standing up from his seat. Keith wasn't lying , Y/N had on a black mid-thigh skirt with a white button up top. Her hair was in bouncy curls and the red lipstick just tops the whole outfit. Of course on her feet was black red bottoms. Keith walked behind her chair and started to unbutton her blouse and licked her neck. Y/N panties started to get moist as he touched her many places. His touch was soft to her skin. Her nipples harden.

"Relax ma, lemme please your body baby."  Keith whispered in her ear as her shirt fell of her shoulders now showing her black bra. Y/N bit her lip as he kissed her ear. She was now officially horny. Keith came in front of her and pulled her mini skirt showing her thong , he ripped them off now facing her wet pussy. It was pretty and pink. He licked his lips and pulled her body closer to his mouth. He latched on her clit and flicked his tongue up and down on it. Moans escaped her mouth as she wrapped her legs around his head. Her hands was now placed on his head pushing it deeper in her ocean. Now his tongue was spelling his name on it , making it his pussy now. "Keith!!" Y/N screamed out , her head flew back on the chair. Y/N felt her body shudder as she climaxed on his face.

Keith came back up and kissed her lips, he kissed her passionately and unbutton his pants dropping his Calvin Klein boxers with his slacks.  His enter her pussy without a warning. She screamed out taking his size deeper in her. Her walls started hugging his dick. Keith groaned in her ear as he fucked her. Y/N placed her head in crook of his neck in a moaning frenzy. Keith was literally making her bounce on his dick. "Take it Y/N" Keith said to her. Y/N wasn't bitch so she took it like a pro. "Fuck!" Y/n said as her juices came all over his shaft. The gushy sounds was music to their ears. Keith came as well and kissed her one last time.

Moments later , they cleaned their selves up and headed out the office. "Lemme take you out sometimes. I promise you will like it" Keith asked her. Y/N just looked up at him and smirked. "Sure, I hope you know what your getting yourself into Boss man." Y/N told him and walked off putting a little sway in her hips. Keith was left there shocked , he stared at her as she walked to her car. Keith shook his head and walked to his Benz laughing.

This was ASS