Losing V

"I love when you start screamin' out when I go deep into it" - Pull Up ; G herbo

    Y/N sat amongst her friends in a circle. She was nervous as hell, she was at her bestfriend house for a sleep over and others was invited. It was boys there as well. Some of the most finest boys that attended Harlem HighSchool was there. It was hot and they was begging to play truth or dare. Y/N played with her fingers. The light skin boy of the group kept his eyes on Y/N, he watch her every move. He had to admit that she was looking might fine in her night wear. Y/N had on a burgundy silk two piece with a sheer button up. Her thighs looked perfect in the shorts and you see her abs since she had on a bra. "Keith. Truth or dare ? " Y/N Bestfriend Jada asked him. "Truth" Keith responded. He wasn't go straight to dare yet, he knew how Jada can get. She was outta pocket.

"Is it true that you fucked Ombré under the stair case last semester?" Jada questioned him. Y/N just looked at him and waited for a response. Keith smirked and shook his head "Yea it true" Keith said dapping up Woody. Bryshere , Algee, Luke and Elijah laughed at him. "That's my son ! " Elijah told him. "Anyway , Y/N, truth or dare ?" Keith asked her. "Uh... Truth." Y/N said nervously. "Is it true that you are  still a virgin?" Keith asked. Y/N rolled her eyes , she was still a virgin and she was tired of people asking her if she was or not. "Yes , I'm still a virgin " she snapped back now aggravated. "Whoa calm down lil mama, you need some of this dick to calm you" Keith whispered in her ear. Y/N bit her bottom lip listening to him.

"Oh shit! It's getting hot in here!! Let's continue the game, go best pick somebody. " Jada said clapping her hands. "Desiree , truth or dare ?"

    The game lasted for at least an hour and now Y/N was hot and bothered. She received two hickeys , one from Keith and one from Luke. She was dared to give Keith a lap dance. Keith was dared to tongue kiss her for 2 minutes. He was now hard. He wanted Y/N to hisself. She was just what he needed. A tight cat that he can stretch for his dick.

Y/N stood in the corner sipping on her drink which was spiked with some alcohol. She was indeed tipsy. She watched as they danced on each other. Her hips swayed to the song Pull Up by G herbo. This was her favorite song. Keith looked at her and walked over to her. He towered over Y/N since he was so tall and she was short. "Why you not dancing baby?" Keith asked her. Y/N shrugged and chugged her drink down. The liquor burned her throat as it went down.  She had some liquid courage and started dancing on Keith. Keith held on her hips as she was grinding on him.

She wanted to give him a lap dance. "Sit down." She told him. Keith was doing what he was told. He never seen her hold before , he was intrigued. Y/N straddled him and started moving her hips to the beat of the song. Keith placed his hands on her hips guiding her. Y/N felt her panties get wet from this. Y/N started to bounce up and down like she was riding him. Since they was in pajamas she could feel his dick stiffen up. "You better stop before you start something you can't finish little girl " Keith said huskily. Y/N let our a slight moan. She wanted him inside her , and he wanted to be inside her.

"What if I can finish ?" Y/N edged him on, Keith swiftly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Keith was bout to beat that virgin pussy up. Y/N knew the liquor was getting to her but she was fully aware on what was bout to happen.

                                       ~

      Keith was going slow as he re-entered her core. She still wasn't used to him being so big. It was too much pleasure , he sucked on her nipple and she toyed with her clit going in a circular motion. "Keith! Deeper please.." Y/N begged as he went deeper inside her. "Fuck y/n ! " Keith was in a drought before this and he was getting all he need right now. Keith was poking her g-spot picking up the pace in his deep strokes. Y/N scratched his back and her eyes was rolling back. She was in a pure euphoria.  Keith was getting tired of this position so he flipped her over and pressed his hands in her back to make her arch deep.

"FUCK! Y-Yess! Keith right there daddy!" Y/N was screaming in the pillow , he had to cover her mouth from screaming so loud. He pulled her up still inside her . He was drilling her shit. "Breathe in and out your nose baby girl" Keith said deeply while kiss her neck. This made her more wet. Tears ran down her eyes as he fucked her in that position. She came once again and it felt so good. "How can he have so much energy?" Y/N thought to herself.

"I didn't tell you to cum yet. Now you are about to get punished" Keith said pulling out of her and stuffing his dick in her mouth. She caught off guard by this. She gagging on his large dick. Keith had a fistful of hair in his hand. Slob and spit came from her mouth as he throat fucked her. "Fuck girl. " Keith said holding his head back. Y/N moaned and hummed on his dick sending vibrations on his dick. "Play with that pussy for me baby girl. " Keith demanded. Y/N did was told and stuck two fingers inside of her.

She started to go in a moaning frenzy as she finger fuck herself. Keith dick twitched in her mouth, she knew he was about to cum. "Shit! I'm bout to bust." A load of cum came in Y/N mouth and swallowed all of it. She was cumming too, all on her fingers. Y/N pulled out his dick from her mouth , a trail of spit was from her mouth to his dick. Keith looked at her suck on her cum filled fingers. Keith was shocked , she was a damn freak. "Damn Y/N .. I ain't know you was like that baby." Y/N just stared at him innocently and smiled. She tried walking but that failed.

"My Pussy sore now Keith " Y/N whined and pouted. "You will be okay , we just gonna sleep up here. " Keith said kissing her cheek. Y/N hooded drifting off to a deep sleep.