Chapter 11: Who is this guy?!

Natsumi's POV

"You appear to be Sharingan Kakashi. Sorry but the old man is mine." The mysterious person said seriously.

"Surround and protect Tazuna. Do not enter the fight. That's the teamwork here." Kakashi said sternly.

We all surrounded Tazuna and anxiously waited for Kakashi to uncover his left eye.

"Ah, I already get to see the famous Sharingan. I'm honored." He said with an emotionless face.

"BEAT HIS ASS KAKASHI" I screamed, pumping a fist in the air.

"Natsumi! This is not the time to be joking around. Be serious." He lectured me. I rolled my eyes and waited for one of them to attack.

"WAIT, IM NOT FINISH YET. What is this sharingan thing that guy is speaking about?" I questioned tilting my head.

"Sharingan..." I heard Sasuke whisper. "It is said some have the ability in their eyes to read and defeat all types of Gen, Tai, and Nin-Jutsu. The Sharingan is one of the types of pupil that gives you this power."

*SMACK*

"WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ASKING IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LISTEN." Naruto screeched. I giggled nervously.

"Sorry, I just hate long explanations hehe," I responded rubbing the back of my head awkwardly.

They went back to explaining the Sharingan and its abilities and I tuned them out.

"When I was a member of the Hidden Mist's assassin team, I kept a handbook, it included information on you. And this is what it said...The man who has copied 1,000 Jutsu copy Ninja Kakashi."

"That's great and all, but can you start fighting now?" I deadpanned.

"SHUT UP NATSUMI!" My teammates yelled. I gripped my head in pain.

"Now like the young lady said, let's end all the talking. I have to kill that old man." Zabuza was in a squatting position ready to attack Kakashi.

He suddenly disappeared and was on top of the water.

"Over there!" Naruto yelled.

"Ninpou Hidden Mist no Jutsu." Zabuza had an evil glint in his eyes that sent shivers down my spine. He then disappeared again. I looked around frantically.

"The mist is getting thicker! Ah, I can't see good." I whined.

We then heard a voice.

"8 choices. Liver, lungs, spine, clavicle vein, neck vein, brain, kidneys, heart. Which one should I go after?

"HOW ABOUT NONE?" I screeched. The mental images I had in my head made me feel sick.

I looked over at Sasuke and saw him trembling gripping a kunai.

I grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze to reassure him. He calmed down a little. Kakashi also noticed.

"Sasuke, don't worry. I'll protect you guys even if it kills me." Kakashi then turned around and gave him a closed eye smile. "I don't let my comrades die."

"We'll see about that!!" Zabuza appeared behind Sasuke, Sakura, and I.

"Its over," he whispered. I pushed Tazuna back quickly and my other teammates were pushed back by the force of his attack. Kakashi appeared and stopped his attack before any of us could get hurt.