Not Ready To Throw It All Away

Chapter One; Not Ready To Throw It All Away.

My name is Isabella Halden. I'm seventeen and I never thought my life would come to this.

Just a couple days ago, I was at school packing up everything in my locker. Today, I'm in my room in Atlanta, packing all of my belongings into boxes. Why? Well, my parents thought that they could avoid a mid-life crisis by moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth, London.

"Bella Rae? You better be packing! We leave next week!" my mom yelled from downstairs,  

"Yeah mom, I need more boxes though!" 

I really don't mind moving. The one thing I don't like is that I have to leave my friends and amazing boyfriend behind. Aeron and I have been together since freshmen year and I don't want to leave him.

This week is the first week of my summer vacation and I decided to spend my last days with Brae, Elle, and Aeron. 

Brae and Elle are the best people I could have asked for alongside Aeron.

My phone started ringing.

I looked over to see a text from Aeron and a missed call from Elle. The text read, 'Hey babe. Wanna catch a movie? Seven?' I immediately replied, 'Of course! See you then:) xx'

Then I returned to the homescreen and called Elle.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Elle, you called?" 

"Yeah! Oh umm... Why did I call again...?"

Elle was a bit of a blonde sometimes. Well, all of the time actually.

"Oh yeah! Brae and I are going to the mall for a summer shopping spree tomorrow. Wanna come?" 

"I would love to come! Pick me up at 2?" 

"Okay, Love you!" 

"Love you too!"

*One Week Later; Moving Day*

"That's the last of the boxes! Bella, you wanna go say bye to your friends?" My dad said, all excitedly. 

"Yeah... I'll be back." I said gloomily.

It felt like the whole world just ended, right then and there. I knew I wouldn't see them again. I walked up to Brae first.

"I'm gonna miss your laugh the most!" 

"It's okay, I'm gonna miss you snoring when you'd stay the night!" She said.

We were in tears by this point. Elle came in.

"I'm gonna miss your face! I was always jealous of you. You were so beautiful. Now who am I going to be jealous of?"

I had to smile through the tears as she said this. Who wouldn't? I grabbed them both and pulled them in for what would be our last hug ever.

" I love you guys!"

I walked over to Aeron.

I grabbed him and wrapped my arms around him, I never wanted to let go. I wanted to stay like this forever. 

When I opened my eyes and began to pull away, I saw a tattoo.

"What's that?" I mumbled as I sniffed, clearing my nose. 

"I wanted to get something to remember you by, so I got a heart above mine," He replied with a smile. 

"You're the best. I knew I wouldn't have enough time to tell you everything I loved about you so, I wrote it all down. I thought you could keep it to remind you of me." 

"Thanks babe. I'll read it on the way back. Here, I bought you one last thing."

Aeron handed me a purple velvet box. I slowly opened the box. My little turquoise eyes grew wide as I saw it was a necklace with a ring on the chain. The ring said, 'Aeron James Andrews & Isabella Rae Halden. Forever<3'  I couldn't help it, I burst out in tears all over again.

"You really are the sweetest. Will you put it on me?"

I lifted my straight brown hair as I felt his warm hands glide across my neck, clasping the chain together.

"There you go. I can't believe this is it." 

"Me neither. I Love You." 

"I Love You too."

This time. he pulled me in. I let my head rest on his warm chest. I whispered 'I Love You' one last time. I  heard him say it back. I pulled away. I looked into his deep brown eyes and began to walk away, towards the car. He pulled off his hat, revealing his swooshy brown hair, and put his hat on me.

This is just the beginning.