Going Public

Chapter fifteen: Going Public

I awoke this morning with a huge smile on my face. Why, you may ask? Because it would be an amazing day. Niall and I are taking my little sister to the beach and then later, we're going to the movie premier of MIB3D. I just absolutely cannot wait. I crept into Nialls room and kissed his forehead. A few seconds later, he slowly woke up.

"Morning beautiful." he said with a half smile, he was still tired.

"Morning! Want me to make us breakfast? Or do you want the leftovers from dinner last night?"

"We have a big day today so I'll just eat leftovers. Go ahead and get ready, we can get Skye around noon."

"Okay! Don't go back to sleep, it's already 10:30!" I said running out of his room.

I went to go shower and get ready. I missed my sister, I haven't been at home for over three weeks. I called the house and to my surprise, my dad answered the phone.

" Bella?! When are you coming home?" he asked.

"I don't know, put Skye on the phone." I heard him call for Skye.

"Hello?"

"Hey cutie! Niall and I are gonna come pick you up in a little bit so go get dressed! Pack a swimsuit too, okay?"

"Okay! Love you Sissy!!"

"Love you too! Byee!"

I walked out of the bathroom with a smile. Niall looked at me funny.

"Why you so smiley, hon?"

"Today's just gonna be a great day. We're taking my sister out, then we have the premier tonight."

"Oh no... I forgot about the premier..."

"Do you wanna go public?"

"Definitely, yeah. The fans deserve to know how much I love you." he said smiling. I had to kiss him after that.

"Okay, well, go shower! I called Skye and told her to get ready."

"Okay I'll get ready..." he said moping to the bathroom. I smiled and cleaned up his little mess.

When he was done getting ready, we got into his car and drove to my house. While we went to go get Skye, I packed some more of my clothes so I'd have something else back at his place. I gave Skye a piggyback ride back to the car. When we got into the car Niall was about to put a cd in, but before he did, he asked Skye,

"Hey sweetie, what do you want to listen to?"

"Justin Beaver!!"

"Oh my god..." I whispered to myself shaking my head.

"Haha at least your sister likes him too!"

Niall put on one of Justin's old albums. My world 2.0, I believe. We were cruising down the road when "Baby" came on. They both sang this at the top of their lungs. I just could not help but smile while looking at my boyfriend, who's in One Direction, sing Justin Bieber. When it came to Luda's part, Skye thought I should do the rap that I used to do...

"When I was thirteen, I had my first love...." I rapped.

When we got to the beach, Skye ran straight for the water. I had to run after her to make sure she didn't go too far out. Niall came in after us. I was about to run further out into the water when I felt a warm grasp around my waist, Niall had pulled me into him and twirled me around. We then fell in the water causing us to get absolutely soaking wet. I grabbed Skye's arms and twirled her in the water. I could tell she was having fun. At home, she can't go out much. My parents are never home and the babysitters suck.

We had a little picnic and then left. It was about 4:30 and we had to be at the premier by 7. We took her home then drove straight to Nialls to get ready. Since we were going to a Men in Black movie, Niall and the rest of the guys thought they should bring Nerf guns to the showing. When we finally got there and stepped out of our ride, we took a deep breath, held hands, and began to walk down the red carpet. We got some people asking us questions. Some were so random. "What did you eat for breakfast?!" "When did he ask you?!" "How did he do it?!"

I wanted to answer but Liam came behind me and told me just smile and walk. I left the guys for a bit so they could have their time to get their "Nerf Gun Pictures." When they all came back to meet up, I walked with Niall to our seats. When the opening previews came on, I grabbed my phone to turn it on silent and noticed I had a message.

"You were the worst. Trust? Never gonna earn it back. I wanted to get back together and you send your boy toy of the week to send me something? Yeah I regret even asking for you back." Aeron.

I began crying. I tried to make the tears silent but, Harry, who sat next to me, and Niall heard me.

"What's wrong babe?" Niall looked me in the eyes. I felt four warm arms wrap around me. I rested my head on Nialls shoulder.

"Thanks guys.." I said sniffling.

"Don't worry love, I'm not sure what happened, but, things will get better. Just remember we all love you." Harry said. I smiled. They barely knew me and they cared for me this much.

"I'll explain later..." I said wiping away the last tear. I grabbed Nialls hand and held it throughout the movie.

On the way out, I stopped in the bathroom to fix my makeup since I was crying. When I was in there, someone asked if I was dating Niall, all I did was say a simple Yeah and the person yelled that I was in there and a bunch of girls ran in asking how it felt to be dating him. You see, I'm claustrophobic. I freak out when I get cramped in a small space, or when people surround me. So this situation was terrible. I felt walls closing in on me, I kept getting hot. I saw little stars. Next thing I knew, I was in dream land.