LEGAL:)

Chapter 5: LEGAL:)

This morning I woke up with Aerons beautiful face next to me singing, " Happy Birthday". By that, I knew my day would be great.

Today is July 4, the day I finally turn 18. Can you say LEGAL? I have a weird feeling though. One that I don't think I should be feeling. I miss Niall. Not just in a "friendly" way though. Oh well, I thought and just shook it off for now. Aeron told me he wanted to take me out tonight for my birthday, so for the time being, we had a lazy movie day.

"What do you wanna watch ?" he said to me with a smile.

I looked up at him on the couch and said, "New Moon!" My absolute favorite of all the Twilight movies. Why? Because Taylor Lautner is in there a lot. And he's shirtless:)

After we watched *Love, Actually*, *Ghost Rider*, and *The Spongebob Movie*, it was time for us to get ready to leave. I wore [http://www.polyvore.com/bella_birthday_outfit/set?id=49252065] and we were on our way to the restaurant.

When we walked into the restaurant, it was all dark and I knew what was about to happen next...

"SURPRISE!" everyone shouted.

A giant smile spread across my face.

"Aww did you do this?" I looked at Aeron with big eyes.

"Well, with the help of..." before he could finish, two familiar faces ran up and grabbed me and pulled me in for a gigantic hug.

"BRAE!! ELLE!!" I shouted. We did a weird little dance in a circle while still hugging. 

"How long are you here?!"  

"We're going back when Aeron does so not much longer!" Elle said. 

"Hope you don't mind, but we brought along..." Brae was cut off by two guys running towards us.

"Happy Birthday Shortyy!" they yelled. It was Dyllin and Skylerr! 

"Haha thanks! And shut up!" I replied.

One person crossed my mind all day and I couldn't wait to see him. Niall. I looked around until I saw the blonde hair that I think I'm starting to fall for. I ran over to him.

"You made it!" 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" he said. I looked behind him noticing Zayn and three other guys standing behind him. I guess he noticed me staring... 

"Oh, sorry, these are the rest of the guys. Curly haired one is Harry, the one next to him is Louis and the other is Liam." 

"Hey, Happy Birthday!" The five of them said together.  

"Thank you all so much!" I ran up to each of them and gave them a hug.

I found Aibreean clung on Zayns arm. 

"Happy Birthday Bells!" 

"Thanks!!"

Soon enough, we turned the restaurant into a dance club for 12. I can't believe I'm finally 18.

We left the party at about 2AM and I was cuddled up to Aeron on the way home in our cab. I really need to get my license here... I fell asleep in the car and drifted away in my dreams.

My dreams consisted of Niall. Everywhere and every way, he was there. I couldn't get him out of my mind. What's gonna happen when Aeron leaves? Niall can't possibly feel the same about me. I don't even know what I feel for him! Or could he feel the same?

Brae; http://www.polyvore.com/story/set?id=49278049 / Elle; http://www.polyvore.com/story/set?id=49277424 / Aibreean; http://www.polyvore.com/aibreean/set?id=49255340